2010 Mercury Milan Hybrid

More products from Mercury >>
Milan Hybrid MSRP: $ 27500.00

The Milan Hybrid is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, available in one trim only, the Sedan. The Milan Hybrid is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I4, 156-horsepower, hybrid engine that achieves 41-mpg in the city and 36-mpg on the highway. A variable speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.

Expert Review: 2010 Mercury Milan Hybrid
Expert Rating:
4 stars

"With the new 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid and Mercury Milan Hybrid sedans, Ford not only challenges the Japanese hybrid hegemony, but has also succeeded in producing one of the most well rounded hybrid cars on the road today."

Mike

October 29, 2010

Review 1 of 2 , from Long Island

2010 Milan Hybrid Sedan

Strengths:
WOW!! What a car, soon as I sat in it. I knew I was taking this car home. If you use the empower setting on the dashboard you can learn to manipulate the engine to get 40 mpg with just a little care. I've owned it since July have 6,000 miles on it with a combo of city/highway mileage. As far as handling you wouldn't know its a hybrid.

Weaknesses:
The only thing I wish it had was a little more torque with the electric engine from point of acceleration then I would probably get 43 mpg's.

Summary:
If your looking to come back to an American car this is the one. An AMAZING vehicle I would totally recommend. All the bells and whistles couldn't ask for more. Still trying to learn everything it can do!!

missingcarlink

December 8, 2009

Strengths:
Great fuel economy, smooth handling, nicely designed interior, Sirius, My Sync

Weaknesses:
Hybrid battery placement reduces trunk space

Summary:
Overall I am very pleased with my purchased. Hands down the best car I have ever driven. Fuel economy is almost at the level promised by Mercury (41 MPG in city). Milan is for those who, like myself, wanted a more conservative, less gaudy exterior than the Fusion and a more refined interior.

The only noticeable drawback is the lack of flexibility with regard to trunk space: the placement of the hybrid battery prohibits the expansion of the trunk. I also notice a slight rigidity in terms of steering corners. Otherwise, Milan is a great car.