2010 Buick LaCrosse

More products from Buick >>
LaCrosse MSRP: $ 27085.00

The Buick LaCrosse is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sedan, available in 4 trims, ranging from the CX to the CXS.

The CX is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 255-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. The CXS is equipped with a standard 3.6-liter, V6, 280-horsepower engine. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.

The 2010 LaCrosse is redesigned for 2010.

Expert Review: 2010 Buick LaCrosse
Expert Rating: 4.5 stars

"The LaCrosse handles like no other Buick sedan in memory. Smooth, controlled and tight in the corners, the LaCrosse has no problems aggressively tackling interstate cloverleaf onramps...."

Sorted by Model Year |  Sort by Latest Review >> |  Sort by Best Rating >> |  Sort by Worst Rating >> |
Sam

November 9, 2010

Review 1 of 3 , from Bronx, NY

2011 LaCrosse CXL FWD

Strengths:
Beautiful style inside and out. Very plush interior. Ice blue interior accent lights look great. definitely not a "old mans car" anymore. Traded a G8 GT for this Buick.

Weaknesses:
None

Summary:
Not a "old mans car" anymore!

long time buick owner

June 23, 2010

Review 2 of 3 , from Des Moines, IA

2010 Buick LaCrosse CXL FWD

Strengths:
Very stylish, I get compliments all the time. Extremely quiet on the road. Engine very responsive and enough power to do what I need. Body seams are excellent. I looked at these very closely. After learning all the "toys" I've had no problem with all the controls.

Weaknesses:
Head room could be better. This is because, I believe, is from the power roof. Also, a little hard to see the front of the car.

Summary:
A very good investment. I'm glad I bought it. I traded in my 2005 LaCrosse for this one. Nothing wrong with my old one. I just decided it was time for a new one. Being a Buick, I knew, I was getting quality.

2005 LaCrosse

clarksmom16

July 14, 2008

Price Paid:  $22000.00 from Waldecker Buick

2008 Buick LaCrosse CXL

Strengths:
Looks great, has a great ride, very comfortable, more bells and whistles than can be imagined. Comparable price to crossovers and SUVs or minivans. The best part is the 30 mpg it gets, without driving a 4 cylinder go-cart!

Weaknesses:
The stygma of being an old man's car. I still see it in a parking lot, and think, "Wow, what a nice car!" Too bad people think of Buicks in that way. They're truly missing out.

Summary:
This is by far the nicest vehicle we've ever owned. My husband found a good job, but it is 62 miles one way, and his old pick-up just wasn't getting it at 16-17 miles per gallon. We can't lease due to the miles, and we usually keep them and drive them. We did a lot of research and found that this Buick is the best kept secret!

We own a Dodge pick-up, Chrysler mini-van, and used to drive a Dodge Intrepid.