Review 2 of 102|
from Green Chev
Year / Model Reviewed:
2001 Chev Metro
* save gas! (with a couple of tricks I learn how to save gas)
* Small and sexy
* easy to park the car
* nice to use in bad weather in city
* can turn front seats back down..great for resting.
*can push passenger front seat way down, make alot of room in back for more storage of stuffs for moving, etc
* Alot of rooms to store in trunk!
* comfortable driving
* no power auto lock doors and no auto speed ...but can easily bend over to lock both back doors while you are still inside..thats how small it is :o)
*ashtray and drink holder are conflicted..cant use both at same time
* dents easily
* car sways little bit when drive pass trucks on highways...also during strong winds
* Easy to be tempted to speed..lol cuz of the smoothing and relaxing driving-dont relaised that I had gone fast...often had to slow abit ...(no tickets so far lol)
*No power steering-hard to turn but I get hang of it and my arms is more stronger :o) lol
Ladies-Thought ya might appericate female owner's opinions :o) Well...for you guys..just go ahead and laugh at female thoughts.
I luv it, yet there are few disadvanges. Its perfect for small family or married couple. But I have 2 grandsons around 1 half year old. I didnt relaised how much they would grow and require more bigger car seats. My fiance, my 2 daughters and thier sons all cant fit into my car, so my fiance and I wld ride in his truck and my oldest daughter drive with her sister and thier sons.
But this car is good for us in many ways such as run errands, drive 4 hours for pick up/drop off my fiance at work, etc. It sure does save gas! About that 4 hours of driving....I put full gas in it-Made 4 trips on that alone til I refill it. That full gas includes trips to college to pick or drop off my oldest grandsons, shoppings, etc.
At first I didnt like it but had no choice-I was in hurry and so badly need another car due ot everyone's needs. Now i love it..just wish different ways inside the car :o)