2009 Honda CRX

More products from Honda >>
CRX MSRP: $ 9665.00

CRX engine options are a 1.5 liter 4 cylinder with 62 hp, a 1.5 liter 4 cylinder with 92 hp or a 1.6 liter 4 cylinder with 108 hp. Available with manual or automatic transmission.

Ryun Leazer

January 25, 2009

Price Paid:  $2200.00 from private seller

1991 crx

Strengths:
good hadeling. good cornnering. sunroof. sporty. looks great.

Weaknesses:
two seats. sun roofrusts. rust spots. and a little bit small.

Summary:
i got my honda crx about 4 to 5 months ago and have loved it ever since. it handels well. cornners well and over all it is a fun car to drive. i love to open up the sun roof and roll down the windows and just cruze for a while on nice sunny days.it is a great car for all walks of life(lol) and for any age person. i have one and im 18, my neibhor has one and she is 26-27 and my friends father has one and he is 46-47 they are great cars and anyone that wants to save money and has a chance to but one should.

the only other car that i would say is similar is the VW gti. but the insurance is higher on the gti and it isnt so economical.

GarrodGal

September 2, 2003

Review 2 of 192 , from Alabama

Price Paid:  $7000.00 from Car Dealership

1991 CRX Si

Strengths:
Fun to drive! Fast & has awesome acceleration even in 5th gear. Great gas mileage. Comfy seats. Tons of space for a small car... even got an 8 foot kitchen counter top in it once! Cheap maintenance. Oh yeah... it's FUN to drive!

Weaknesses:
Only two seats... problem for those of us with kids. Had a couple of issues with the sunroof... a little rust on top & problems getting it closed! Useless in the snow! Had one in NY for 4 winters & it sucks! Not great in rain either, especially with Yokohama tires on it. Actually the worst thing is all the people bugging me to sell it all the time!!

Summary:
This is the second CRX I have owned... shouldn't have given up the first one! Bought this car used in '97 with 65000 miles on it... now I have 116,000 & it runs as good as the day I bought it. Have done several cross country moves (complete with kid & cat!!) and it is still comfortable after sitting in it for 800 miles a day. Love this car!

1990 CRX Si

StageDoorLeft

August 19, 2003

Review 3 of 192 , from Ohio

Price Paid:  $5000.00 from out of buisness deal

Strengths:
Everything. Everything is perfectly placed inside (it's all about the driver). Plus--$9.00 to fill my gas tank. Also---It took 7 minutes to wash and spray wax top to bottom, And----It never picked up any strange oder, Furthermore-----it had beautifully textured and thick-grade quality interior plastic, not like the cheapy stiff in newer cars. This car will never look dated. It's a classic already.

Weaknesses:
Other vehicles running it to it, apparently. Damn them all! Econoline vans should be outlawed, not tinted windows for christ's sake. *even though it was totaled (smashed from both ends)The engine still purred like a kitten and drove away from the scene in one piece.

Summary:
This past weekend my CRX was totaled by a careless driver in a huge van. It was white with blue interior. I'm still coming to grips with it (the whole loss). That car was my baby, my best friend, for the past 8 years. We traveled the country together,NYC, Chicago, New Orleans. It was with me all thru my college years and beyond, I bought it a whole new engine when it own engine had lost its strength to carry on. I replaced the locks when someone tried to break in and violate it and I bought it new tires after a vandel slashed them. People can do terrible things when they are jealous. I also bought it a new stero system when it could no longer bring the Howard Stern show to my ears for my commute to work evey morning. It helped me move in and out of 5 apartments with its enormous trunk capacity. I came to its defence many times when mechanics would do it wrong (If I had a dime for every time new brakes were installed incorrectly)or when I would get traffic tickets for it's tinted windows, I refused to strip it from it's unique charm. Friends must always look out for one another. I tried to look out for it as much as I humanly could. I'm sorry I could'nt help you this time old friend.

'84 Dodge Omni, '89 Range Rover

crxgirljax

April 24, 2003

Review 4 of 192 , from Jacksonville, FL

Price Paid:  $3000.00 from Private Seller

1991 Honda CRX SI

Strengths:
Quick, potential, SMALL, cute, sought after, HONDA. The list is never ending.

Weaknesses:
NONE

Summary:
THE BEST EVER. I traded a truck with over 250k miles for my REX with 128k miles. For those who say 4 bangers suck, please read the Honda Builders Handbook. Much potential. I have JR supercharger, black rota circuit 8 15s, alteeza tail lights, dual exhaust. All around FUN car that I just don't see getting rid of. No other car is small enough.

N/A

Clint Manuel

April 10, 2003

Review 5 of 192 , from Modesto, CAli US

Price Paid:  $3200.00 from Private Party

1991 CRX DX

Strengths:
Light, inexpensive to buy, gets great gas mileage (HF: 48/52 DX: 32/36 Si: 28/34), it's cheap on insurance, it's Honda!, vERy quick, and has the best handling out of all the cars I have driven so far (about 100).

Weaknesses:
NONE

Summary:
WOW!!! What a car, I bought it with 201,000 miles on the odometer and it's still running strong on the stock engine. If you are thinking about getting a CRX, or like CRX'es and don't have one....GO GET ONE NOW!! I recently purchased a neuspeed upper front strut bar, (simply put the best strut bar maker for CRX'es) from NOPI.com for only $93.85 that's the cheapest on the web trust me. The strut bar improves its already god-like speed and handling. I'm just a sophomore in high school, but I can tell you I'm never going to part with this car. Good thing the car is so light and maneuverable, otherwise I would have been in a car accident this morning...

Hmm...there is no car that can even compare with the Rex....