2011 Honda Fit

More products from Honda >>
Fit MSRP: $ 13950.00 - $ 16070.00

The Fit is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, or sports sedan, available in 6 trims, ranging from the 5-Spd MT to the Sport 5-Spd AT w/ Navigation System.

All trims are equipped with a standard 1.5-liter, I4, 117-horsepower engine that achieves 27-mpg in the city and 33-mpg on the highway.

Offering one of the largest cargo holds in the class, innovative interior storage options, good fuel economy and spunky performance, the 2011 Honda Fit is a hard to turn down.

Expert Reviews: 2008 Honda Fit Sport | 2009 Honda Fit Sport
Expert Rating:
4 stars

"The Fit has a “frisky” feel–lightweight without the flimsy doors. It’s not a Mercedes, but it feels surprisingly solid for such a light car."

Drew

June 30, 2011

Price Paid:  $17500.00 from Holler Honda

2011 Fit Sport M/T

Strengths:
MPG better than expected
Fun to drive
Handles well
Firm seats
Roomy
Flexible rear seat configurations
Quality interior

Weaknesses:
Needs 6 speed badly
A little odd looking

Summary:
Needed an economical family car with room and good gas mileage. I have been very happy with the Fit. I would definitely recommend it.

Scion xB

jc

November 20, 2010

2010 Fit 5-Spd AT

Strengths:
There is nothing like it on the sub compact market. Efficient design in every way. Quality Built. Peppy engine. Fun to drive. The rear seats fold down FLAT. Or you can arrange them any way you want. The american auto builders havent figured that out yet. Its the only sub compact you can get with a Navigation. The Navigation is worth the money. The steering is tight and competent. The car stands alone. High quality paint and materials. Its worth every penny.

Weaknesses:
The ride is stiff. For older people it may be an issue. If you like driving around in a sports car all day long and don't mind the stiff ride its fine. The seats are very firm which is good but it doesn't soften the ride.

Summary:
I am known for trading my car in frequently. I wont let this car go until the next version comes out. I hope it comes out soon. I like new. lol.

surly jason

August 20, 2011

2009 Base

Strengths:
Great fuel economy (36-42mpg), comfort on long trips, fun to drive, feels tight, responsive and of good quality.

Weaknesses:
The vehicle begs for a sixth gear on the highway.

Summary:
I've had the vehicle for more than two years and 37,000 miles and nothing has gone wrong. It's as fun to drive now as it was the day I drove home: around town, it's zippy and easy to park. On the highway, I usually get around 40mpg. And the vehicle is, surprisingly, tank-like in the snow. Despite the small size, I feel great sitting in the vehicle and all the controls fall readily to hand. I often drive a variety of state-owned sedans and mini-vans, and it's always a pleasure to get back into my little Fit. I've taken many four-hour trips in my car and I've never had a problem with comfort. There was a recall on this model, something to do with the valves, but the dealer took care of it and returned the vehicle cleaner than when I took it in. Overall, the vehicle has been a pleasure to own. The only thing I've spent money on has been oil changes, inspections, a new set of wiper blades and a new set of tires. Great job, Honda !!

lala

March 3, 2009

2008 Honda Fit

Strengths:
Drives great

Weaknesses:
Interior design is too macho, geared towards young male drivers. Sorry, that just doesn't fly for me or my (young professional) daughter. The interior cabin does not feel spacious. The small Toyota cars outshine the Fit and Civic on the interior feel and space.

Summary:
Engine a bit noisy in lower gears. Car has a sporty feel. I was actually reaching for the gear shift (though maybe the rpm noice was making me think I should shift up). Drives like a Honda (I have owned Hondas for 20 years.)

Toyota Corolla, Yaris, Prius

PipeDiezel

May 18, 2008

2008 Honda FIt Sport

Strengths:
seating, handling, radio, and seats.

Weaknesses:
lack of a roof, and small tires

Summary:
Fun is an understatement. this was my first car i am only 19 and have been driving honda since i was 14. i love a stick and could not live with out one. i love the magic seats and how they can just make the car seem huge. i am 6'9'' and fit fine. love it. needs a touch more power just put a Weapon secret intake, and a honda performance muffler. oh yeah