2009 Infiniti G20

More products from Infiniti >>
G20 MSRP: $ 21490.00

The G20 is offered as a four-door sedan with a 2.0-liter, 140-hp DOHC inline-four mated with your choice of a 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic. ABS is standard.

g20

November 28, 2008

2002 g20

Strengths:
Quality, looks, gas mileage, reliability, sound system

Weaknesses:
...ummmm cupholders, power perhaps....

Summary:
This car is great! I've driven it for like two years + and it still has the same appeal it had when I got it! I love everything about it! What can I say? It's a unique car, not many people have it which gives you a feeling of uniqueness as well. I love the design, way better than civic. The power isn't as good as a bimmer, but for me it's enough. I have heard people say that sometimes it feels like a v6, and I have felt it sometimes... I guess it has good days and bad days! The sound system is the best! It comes with Bose and man that is more than enough for even those who love bass and lots of it! A slight cup holder issue, but that's okay. Gas mileage is pretty good and have found myself to get about 300 miles in the city. I recomend this car to anyone who wants a car that is unique, good on gas, looks good, and is reliable. (I have found my g20 to go from 0-60 in about 10 or so seconds... oh I have an automatic)

Bmw 528i (not really same, but quality wise I would say is pretty much equal), honda accord (g20 more luxury obviously, a little less power though)

jasonjagessar

April 17, 2006

Summary:
I fell in love with it when I saw it in the lot and am glad I put a deposit on it. The car is great. The best of both worlds, fun and economical. It may not be as powerful as some of the other cars in its class, such as the BMW's or Audi's but it is a better deal. Not only does it have enough power to get you around safely, while having lots of fun, but it is great on gas and very reliable from what i've heard. Mine has 113,000 KMs and drives like a brand new car. The handling is awesome, the interior is great and it's an Infinity. My only concern is that the word will get out on this great car and everyone will want one. Then mine will not stand ot anymore.

ankurc

December 11, 2004

Price Paid:  $14500.00 from San Diego

2002 Infiniti G20

Strengths:
Luxury for a very resonable price. Awesome handling

Weaknesses:
Lacks in acceleration power. However once the cars gains momentum the engines behaves like V6. I shouldn't be complaining as for a V4 it does its job pretty well

Summary:
Awesome car. I drove it for almost 14 hrs straight. Car gave a millage of 36 Miles/gallon.

Corolla, Focus

jonathan Vance

February 1, 2002

Review 4 of 92 , from Columbia SC USA

Price Paid:  $26500.00 from Dick Smith

2002 /G20 Sport

Strengths:
G20 vehicle has low maintence Great on dependablity. Problem Free vehicle. Good options. Affordable.

Weaknesses:
Paint

Summary:
I have had several Infinti vehicles ranging from the Q45 down to the G20. The G20''s were all very dependable and I had zero problems mechanical with them. If the G20 has any downfalls it will be the paint. Also in 1996 the car came with Recaro seat which in my opinion were more comfortable than seats of today. The car gets great gas mileage and the new 2002 version I have has alot more power than previous model which makes it even more fun to drive than my last one. Customer Service personnel at Infiniti need to be a bit more flexible in meeting customers needs and not so afraid of making a decision in the customer favor. I have had several dealings with customer service only the last 5 years and have never been satisified. Infiniti also needs to make it more clear to the customer about special offers and options on the vehicles that are available. Customer Service needs to keep it promises to the customers as well. Remember it takes months sometimes years to win over a customer but only a moment to loose them. I want to make things clear for the record I love my car but I am very dissatified with Customer Service. I was told on buying my new 2002 vehicle that a full size spare tire was not available. The bank had a order booklet that shows the full size spare tire was available at an additional 150.00 a real bargain in my opinion. My first vehicle arrived after about three weeks waiting for it. It was damage in shipment and another vehicle was ordered. While waiting I asked my saleman about the full size spare and he called Infinti while I waited and we were both told the vehicle had to be special ordered from Japan. The customer service representative said I would not see any vehicle with full size spare if they were not special ordered. I went into Infinti to get my oil changed and found several new Infinti''s with full size tire. I called back on 31 JAN 2002 an spoke with Leanna about this and she informed me that the full size spare was available if the car had a winter package or chrome wheels or was special ordered. I thought Infinti was a Japan owned company. I also thought the people from Japan were honorable. I was wrong on both parts it seems. Still do not have a full size spare and nobody offer to correct problem.

Mitsubishi Diamante Nissan Maximum

Euler2000

January 6, 2002

Review 5 of 92 , from New York, NY

2002 G20 Sport

Strengths:
Handling, Stereo, excellent seating and interior quality, 5spd tranny, heated seats & mirrors, huge glass sunroof, great looks. (Car turns heads with the two tone sport package)

Weaknesses:
None so far.

Summary:
This is a car that, when driven right, will make you feel like a champ!!! Make sure to get the 5spd and don''t be afraid to rev it up. The handling is unbelievable thanks to front and rear bars and sport tuned suspension. Also, the limited slip differential is great as it limits the slip thus giving you more traction at start. I cannot say enough about the handling -- there is almost no body lean no matter how fast I enter sharp turns. I got a price quote for mine (fully loaded with every possible option on the G20) from carsdirect.com which then I asked my dealer to match and he did. Owning an Infiniti has been a great experience so far (Hint: Ford/GM/Chrysler). Get yours soon as they will not make the four-banger anymore with the introduction of the G35 next year. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do.

Probe-GT, Acura RSX-S