2004 Kia Sephia

More products from Kia >>
Sephia MSRP: $ 10445.00

The Sephia is offered as a 4 door sedan with a 1.8-liter/125-hp 4 cylinder and a choice between a 5-speed manual or a 4-speed automatic. ABS is optional.

dday day

March 30, 2003

Review 1 of 244 , from ks

Price Paid:  $12000.00 from kia dealer

Strengths:
price and gas milage

Weaknesses:
tires not the best

Summary:
great car for the money

HONDA

RIBBLETT

March 24, 2003

Price Paid:  $12380.00 from KIA TIME MYRTLE BEAC

2003 KIA SPECTRA

Strengths:
GREAT MPG. I AVERAGE 28 MPG IN MIXED DRIVING IN TOURISTVILLE, MYRTLE BEACH,SC. MY SPECTRA IS THE BASE AND COMES WITH MORE THAN THE FORD FOCUS LX. WAKE UP, IT IS 2003, WE ALL WANT A CD PLAYER. KIA SPECTRAS COME WITH A STANDARD CD PLAYER. WITH THE 5 SPD, THERE IS DECENT POWER.

Weaknesses:
HAD TO HAVE THE LEFT DOOR PANEL REPLACED, IT WAS BROKE. ALSO, IF YOU EXPERIENCE A DOOR VIBRATION WITH THE RADIO, PRESS THE MAP POCKET. IT WILL STOP. I PUT A SMALL PIECE OF FOAM BETWEEN THE PANELS AND THE SPEAKERS SOUND GREAT!

Summary:
I LOVE MY KIA. IT SEAMS THAT KIA HAS WORKED OUT THE BUGS. A LOT OF FOLKS PUT KIAS DOWN. REMEMBER HONDA AND TOYOTA IN THE 1970S AND 80S? I WAS A KID AND I REMEMBER MY PARENTS FRIENDS CURSING ABOUT THE CHEAP JAP CARS. WELL THEY ARE THE BEST NOW. I BELIEVE KIA IS CATCHING UP WITH THE AUTO INDUSTRY, SINCE BEING BOUGHT BY HYUNDAI. I HATE FORDS, EVER HEARD OF THE FORD COUNTOUR? THEY ARE SORRY EXCUSES FOR AMERICAN CARS. I LOVE MY KIA.

FORD ESCORT 1993, ALSO A GREAT CAR!

whitetrash69

March 5, 2003

Review 3 of 244 , from Harlem, NY

Price Paid:  $13200.00 from rice kia

2002 kia sephia

Strengths:
none I am aware of

Weaknesses:
hee hee the whole car

Summary:
Uh, where do I start. Well...this car is a bad joke. I hate it. I wish I had got that new 03 cavalier right about now. This kia thing just fell apart; everytime I would leave somewhere a little pile of parts would get left behind and stuff. the glovebox broke and it took about 5 weeks to get the part in. the windshield wiper fell off in front of a bunch of my homies and now they won't hang out with me. also, my 3 year old son told me to get a real car. man did that hurt. i went to burger king yesterday and they laughed at me in the drive thru window. dont buy this car.

none

solidone

January 23, 2003

Review 4 of 244 , from Ottawa, ON Canada

Price Paid:  $20000.00 from Ottawa KIA

2002 / Spectra GSX

Strengths:
It looks good.

Weaknesses:
It`s not made for a tall and large person. It`s not reliable. You have to put the stick-shift in drive before emptying the ash-tray ?????

Summary:
This car was great for the first 9mnts then suddenly my gsx died on the road, they had to replace the battery, And now it`s on it`s third visit all relating to the same problem...STARTING UP.I only have 20,000kms. I miss my old car so much...it was 10 years old but it never let me down.

I have never owned a new car that has had this many WARRANTY problems in a single year. They should increase the curriculum at the universities to 5 years for a mechanical engineer degree.

ray block

April 20, 2002

Review 5 of 244 , from adelanto,ca us

Price Paid:  $14000.00 from kia of riverside

Strengths:
comfort,gas milege,warranty, good solid ride ,over all good deal for the money!

Weaknesses:
speakers could have more ummff

Summary:
now called the "spectra a great commuter car.....if your looking for a basic transportion car this is it!,i drive between 6 & 7 hundred miles a week commuting to and from work so believe me when i say that this car is pretty comfortable,i''ts decent on gas about 31-34 highway could be a little better for this class but all in all for the $money its a really sound investment!i would recomend you check one out

honda civic,ford focus