Review 4 of 380|
from Power Toyota Irvine
Year / Model Reviewed:
2006 Camry LE
No strengths, only good at average. Why did I buy it? Because I got a good offer for a new camry when I needed a car.
Low-quality and cheap materials used in and out. MPG is not as good as what you see on TV. Salesmen at Power-Toyota-Irvine were the worst I ever met. Services at Toyota website is not good (no replies to my emails many times). I am thinking that everyone at Toyota is so busy to build cars since it sells so many. They do not have time to say sorry.
1. Good deal when brought.
2. Relative higher quality/reputation.
3. Compared to Honda Accord, lower noise but detailed quality is also lower.
4. Lower paint quality, easy to get a dent.
5. The only problem is a broken wiper blade after 15000 miles and 19 months in use.
6. Overall, better than my previous Ford and Plymouth, but still a lot room to be improved.
Similar Products Used:
Ford (its engine died before this camry), Plymouth (too many small problems).