2009 Dodge Caliber

More products from Dodge >>
Caliber MSRP: $ 22435.00 - $ 20495.00

The Caliber is a 4-door, 5-passenger wagon, available in 4 trims, ranging from the SE to the SRT4. The SE is equipped with a standard 1.8-liter, I4, 148-horsepower engine that achieves 24-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The SRT4 is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 285-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard.

Read our editor review of the 2007 Dodge Caliber HERE.

Photos of the Dodge Caliber posted in the photo gallery.

Videos of the Dodge Caliber found HERE.

Sorted by Model Year |  Sort by Latest Review >> |  Sort by Best Rating >> |  Sort by Worst Rating >> |
caliberluver

April 12, 2010

Price Paid:  $18900.00 from Dave Dennin chrysler

2009 SRT4

Strengths:
I love the roominess of this car. I thought I would miss all the space in my van, but since the back seats lay flat, you have all kinds of room which is awesome for my line of work. This car is very quiet on the road and smooth riding. I get excellent gas mileage out of my Dodge, which is great when gas is almost $3 a gallon! Big car room with little car gas milage.

Weaknesses:
I don't have any complaints at all about my Dodge I have had it for almost a year and I haven't found a thing that I don't like.

Summary:
To sum it all up the Dodge Caliber has the heart of a big car with all the extra room ,but the soul of a small car with the way it rides and the gas milage I get. I can see myself driving a Dodge Caliber for a long time to come! This would be an excellent car for a family with all the roominess in the back, it could hold three car seats easy.

Cody

November 24, 2010

Price Paid:  $9000.00 from Westend Automotive

2007 SXT

Strengths:
I would first like to comment about the appearance of this vehicle. My wife and I are a young married couple, and the fact that his car is family size, but also looks fresh and youthful was a major selling point for us. Even with a car seat in the back I can still feel young and proud of my vehicle. The storage in back is incredable, we have been able to put countless objects in the hatchback including a Dog Crate fully set up so that we could transport our puppy. The vehicle has excellent fuel economy and is able to handle more than 7 hours of drive time of half a tank of gas. The interior has many nice touches including matching upholstry colours to the vehicle exterior, and also the glove box cooler was a nice tough. The interior space is fantastic, I drive most often, however when I do sit in the back I realize how much room I actually have in this car. The fold down seats in the back is also a very nice feature, allowing my wife and I to fit anything from a large package to a 50 inch TV.

Weaknesses:
At this time I cannot think of any negitives about the vehicle.

Summary:
The Dodge caliber is a large and stylish vehicle for any age or family. With many features that give this vehicle a comfortable feel for the entire family. This is a vehicle you can feel safe driving, and look good doing it.