2009 Ford Freestar

More products from Ford >>
Freestar MSRP: $ 19700.00 - $ 19700.00

The 2007 Freestar Cargo Van is a 4-door, 2-passenger mini van, available in one trim only, the Base.

Upon introduction, the Freestar Cargo Van is equipped with a standard 4.2-liter, V6, 201-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.

The 2007 Freestar Cargo Van is a carryover from 2006.

CoachAub

April 28, 2007

Price Paid:  $18000.00 from Brian Hoskins Ford

2004 Ford Freestar

Strengths:
Very affordable compared to Honda, etc.
More cargo room in back than Dodge--stow and go is not conducive to grocery shopping.
No mechanical problems.
Stock speakers are great!

Weaknesses:
I replaced the standard radio with a nice Pioneer and thought I'd have to change the speakers too, but it was just the radio.
Seats are not as comfortable as my old 96 Windstar which I still own. They are however lighter.

Summary:
I love my 2004 Freestar! I get about 450-500 miles per tank of gas driving a mix of city/hiway. It has been reliable for 3 years and handles great. I bought it because my 96 Windstar still runs great w/over 161,000 mi. I expect it to last as well.