2009 Hyundai Entourage

More products from Hyundai >>
Entourage MSRP: $ 23995.00

The Entourage is a 4-door, 7-passenger mini van, available in two trims, the GLS and the Limited.

Both trims are equipped with a standard 3.8-liter, V6, 250-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.

pnwtennis

November 21, 2008

Price Paid:  $17000.00 from Titus Will Hyundai,

2007 Hyundai Entourage

Strengths:
Low bed for easy in and out. Great safety features with airbags all around. Great visibility. Comfortable seating! Wonderful A/C front & rear. Fold down rear seats. Great sound system. Superb handling on the highway and in town. A great value for all the features on the car. LOVE IT! Hyundai dealers have been very good in Puyallup, WA. Olympia, WA and Glendale, AZ. Sliding doors on both sides are fabulous.

Weaknesses:
Wish my model had automatic sliding doors and rear door.

Summary:
I absolutely LOVE my Entourage! We've driven to AZ three times (2800 miles RT) and the car has proven to be great on the highway and better than expected MPG. We took out the seats so our dogs and cats have travel room. The low bed makes it perfect for older dogs (and people) to get in and out.

Roxanne M Chadwick

March 8, 2008

Price Paid:  $25000.00 from Key Hyundai Manchest

2007 Hyundai Entourage

Strengths:
Style, comfort, radio, stow and go, general quality is great.

Weaknesses:
The squeaking and the original tires on snow. Hyundai finance company really gave us a hard time when we decided to refinance to a local institution. Hyundai corporation didn't care. The dealer we purchased from didn't go good on some of their promises.

Summary:
I absolutely love this vehicle for its ability to comfortably get my family from point A to point B. The color and style are different and attractive. I have noticed a squeaking in the rear at times when the stow and go seating is down. I do think I will need to put better tires on for next winter for better traction.

The vehicle itself has been great, but the Hyundai corporation has been a great disappointment.

James Colley

July 5, 2007

Price Paid:  $29995.00 from Prime Auto

2007 Entourage

Strengths:
Style, interor room, comfortable seats. Great Music System with DVD Player

Weaknesses:
Gas Milage

Summary:
Great Mini Van, has all the extra we did not need but have enjoyed.

harold hauser

June 28, 2007

Price Paid:  $0.00 from did not buy

2007 hyndai entourage

Summary:
We actually liked the car until I sat in the front seat. It felt like a cardboard box.
If they could fix the seat, maybe they would get more sales.