2009 Chrysler Crossfire

More products from Chrysler >>
Crossfire MSRP: $ 29635.00 - $ 39080.00

The Crossfire is a 2-door, 2-passenger sports car, or convertible sports car, available in two trims, the Roadster Limited and the Coupe Limited.

Both trims are equipped with a standard 3.2-liter, V6, 215-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.

Larry

April 30, 2008

2008 Crossfire Roadster

Summary:
Just wanted to set the record straight for those of you who have just fallen in love with the Crossfire. It has NOT been discontinued. Maybe they won't make it after 2008, I don't know. But they are definitely coming off the line this year.

simontonbill

May 9, 2008

Price Paid:  $19995.00 from Archer Dodge

2007 Crossfire Roadster

Strengths:
Styling, acceleration, styling, acceleration, styling......

Weaknesses:
none really. You shouldn't expect trunk space in a roadster.

Summary:
Man, I love this car. I was looking at the Pontiac Solstice but I couldn't fit in it at 6'3". I started looking at Mercedes coupes and then I remembered reading about the Crossfire a couple years ago so I decided to give them a look. I'm glad I did too because pound for pound and dollar for dollar it's a great car. Why pay 10-15K more for a used SLK when you can have one of these brand new. It flys too with great off line and highway acceleration. Even really dogging it I'm getting 25+ MPG.

test drove CLK 320, Infinity G35 coupe

Dale Titus

July 18, 2008

Price Paid:  $21000.00 from towne dodge

2006 Chyrsler Crossfire Limited conv.

Strengths:
Strong runner,more than fast enough for us.looks graet

Weaknesses:
Have not found any yet.

Summary:
Car was bought for my wife. ( I drive it alot ) We both are very satified with this little 6 speed racer. We looked at many convertables and for the price we feel we got the biggest bang for our buck. We are very pleased by the fact that you dont see one every time you turn around and alot of people have walked up to look at it.

several corvettes, svarious sports cars.

Steve

December 27, 2008

Price Paid:  $18700.00 from Hayward Chrysler Dea

2006 Coupe Limited 6spd (w/clutchy)

Strengths:
Smooth, quiet, good stereo, well placed steering column aparatus, sneaky big trunk, short gearbox shift, etc...just sitting in it borders on exhilerating.

Weaknesses:
Windshield wipers are too tall and sit too high on the windshield...handbrake should be on the passenger side of the console and it sits to high when released (it almost looks engaged when it is down)...I won't mention the cupholder...a tilt wheel would be real nice.

Summary:
The answer is: it's a Crossfire. I bet you have received the question many times, and ain't it neato when you give the response, nonchalantly of course. If I had a knickle for each minute I've just gazed at it, I'd be loaning money to Bill Gates...and who doesn't get a cheap thrill when the spoiler goes up when there is another car close behind or beside you.

1973 Mustang Mach I (kinda similar, eh?)

Allison

March 14, 2008

Price Paid:  $23900.00 from Dealer

2006 Chrysler Crossfire Convertible

Strengths:
Styling, price, handling.

Weaknesses:
No cup holder, limited trunk space with top down, can't rotate tires since they are two different sizes.

Summary:
Having only two seats took some getting used to, and the road noise from the soft top, but I love this car! I get looks wherever I go. It handles exceptionally well and you can tell that it is German made, very solid.