Nissan 300ZX (1984 - 1996)

More products from Nissan >>
300ZX (1984 - 1996) MSRP: $

The 300ZX is available with two motors, the first being a 3.0L 6 cylinder with 222 hp and the second a 3.0L Twin Turbo 6 cylinder with 300 hp. Other options include a 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic transmission. ABS is standard.
Editor review of 350Z Roadster>>

Kelly Tolleson

November 6, 2001

Review 1 of 189 , from Tucson

Price Paid:  $27000.00 from Private owner

Strengths:
Very powerful and quick. Comfortable and stylish. Women dig em and they go fast what else could you want??

Weaknesses:
Gas hogs. Thats it just a gas guzzler. And they are a litte light in the rear but hey thats fixable.

Summary:
I love my car. I have even named her. Xena.Thats her name because she is so damn powerful. I got this car when I graduated from high school. Now I am going into the Marines and I cant take her. So me and my baby have no option but to part. I will miss her dearly and I am looking for a good owner. I am selling her fairly cheap and I leave in a week so I need someone to buy her. She is in excellent condition and has upgrades such as CD player, exhaust system, HURST racing transmisssion and Yokohoma tires and rims. Any one interested better hurry!!

None

Aldo Romez

March 18, 2003

Review 2 of 189 , from Miami

Price Paid:  $20999.00 from nissan dealer

Strengths:
Very nice design,fast,powerful,good handling,good brakes.But the best thing is the look of this machine.

Weaknesses:
not that roomy inside, decent leg room.Hard to drive in the wet and snowy weather.

Summary:
Well where do i start this car is beautiful,fast,powerful and good value.The car looks like it could take off and fly.I love this car.I've fitted a front and back spoiler and the car looks like as if its from the future.One of the best sport cars on the street.

rx-7 series 6,honda crx.

Matt Edwards

May 30, 2003

Review 3 of 189 , from Adelaide, SA, Aust

Price Paid:  $39000.00 from private

1997 tt

Strengths:
style, currently going cheep, loads of grunt, very sturdy car under full throttle

Weaknesses:
parts are very expensive. fuel and insurance costs are a killa

Summary:
Absolute style, power and sex appeal ! This would have to be one of the best full package cars around. Killa handling stomper looks and 300 hp on tap

99 wrx 93 soarer 2.5 tt 90 sr20det 180 sx 93 R32 GTR

DE

February 6, 2011

Price Paid:  $11000.00 from Friend

1996 Nissan 300ZX NA

Strengths:
Ride, Steering, Gear Box, Comfort, and style.

Weaknesses:
Compared to today's cars it needs about 50 more horses.

Summary:
I bought this car from a retired banker. He had owned it for 12 years and the car han only 35000 miles on it and was in excellent shape. The is the most enjoyable car I have ever owned. I have a 1982 Vette that I have restored and it is a fine car, but the 300ZX does everthing well. I wish Nissan still made it. There is not a car that compares for the money. I plan on buying another one!

djstiff

(Audio Enthusiast)

December 4, 2006

Price Paid:  $5000.00 from auto dealer

Strengths:
Styleing,performance.I cant stop stareing at it. The most sleekest car ever made! shockingly,my insurance rate went down because of the airbags and alarm compared to my 88 supra!!

Weaknesses:
space.lack there of it. I wish it had a lighted drivers vanity mirror and a cupholder.

Summary:
I got a hell of a deal on my Z because my brother is a sales manager at a local car dealership here in town. Local owned and very well taken care off. First drive on the highway blew me away. Fast and powerfull and it handels like a dream. The ultra red and black leather with the suade rocks ass! most likely the closet thing to an exotic sports car without the price that you can ever own!

83 supra, 88 supra. They are all jokes compared to the Z.