2010 Cadillac Escalade

More products from Cadillac >>
Escalade MSRP: $ 62495.00

The Escalade is a 4-door, up to 8-passenger luxury sport-utility, available in 8 trims, ranging from the 2WD to the AWD Platinum Edition.

All trims are equipped with a standard 6.2-liter, V8, 403-horsepower, flexible fuel engine that achieves 10-mpg in the city and 16-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.

THEINTIMIDATOR0420

July 3, 2006

Price Paid:  $61500.00 from Cadillac - NJ

2007 Escalade, not .

Strengths:
403 HP, still better gas mileage than my Navigator was, back up camera, EVERYTHING!

Weaknesses:
I have already had the Navigation system stereo replaced 3 times in 3,000 miles because it freezes and sometimes refuses to play sound. Cadillac dealers give you the red carpet treatment with this new state-of-the-art Escalade though. Also, for $61k, they should have a better way to remove the 3rd row besides lifting out (2) 100-lb seats and smashing your fingers on them constantly.

Summary:
THEY BROKE THE MOULD WHEN THEY MADE THE 2007! This car is spectacular! I bought the 03 Navigator when it first debut in showrooms back in 2002 and I never thought I would find a truck I loved as much as the Navigator. I didn't really care for older Escalades, although I owned a 99 Denali, practically the same thing. The 403 HP in this beast has handed Mercedes S430's their "rear-ends" maybe I am just a better driver? The back up camera, the XM, the heated & cooled seats, the entertainment system, the 22's from the factory, I can't say enough good things about it, it is a day and night difference. I am kind-of petty I had a "disagreement" with a little kid at the carwash recently when he said it looks like a Toyota, he wished he didn't say that after I flipped out and told him he was on crack! I am a young entrepreneur and get A LOT of strange looks from people about me driving this car, I swear to God, if one more person asks if my parents bought it for me, I will FLIP OUT! I am shocked that it has 103 more HP than my Navigator, weighs about 1,000 lbs less and still gets about 14 mpgs!! Impressive.

00 Deville, 99 Denali, 02 Avalanche, 03 Navigator, The Concord Jet!

jackholley@comcast.net

October 5, 2004

Price Paid:  $46600.00 from devoe cadillac naple

2004 escalade

Strengths:
great seats

Weaknesses:
poor ride control and excessive corner lean

Summary:
seats are very comfortable but the ride is so sloppy-it takes at least 2 heaves to recover from a bump in the road. took the car on 7600 mile trip . road from houston to new orleans turned us into butter

bmw x 5

cadillacman04

June 1, 2004

2004 escalade esv platinum

Strengths:
lots of room it is larger than the suburban and yukon xl and excersion but brives like a regular escalade

Weaknesses:
none as of now

Summary:
This is the coolest truck i have ever owned it has all the features that any one could ask for it has heated and cooled cup holders and all the seats are heated and cooled it also has two dvd screens and a sunroof this thing is the ultimate large suv it is so comfortable i would drive it around the world if i could

suburbon excersion and benz g500

Jeff Mclendon

February 13, 2004

Price Paid:  $56500.00 from Zanesville Cadillac

Strengths:
Horsepower.

Weaknesses:
Everything else!

Summary:
This is the worst vehicle I have ever owned. I bought it brand new in November of 2002 and it has been in the shop 15 times, that is correct 15! The air AC/Heater always makes a terrible noise when you change temp settings. Transmission is always slipping and having to have parts replaced. It is a very good looking vehicle but the quality of it is CRAP!

jeep grand cherokee overland. Love this suv.

4runner

December 16, 2003

2003 escalade

Strengths:
style and engine power and that is it

Weaknesses:
-customer service is a joke -reliability -way overpriced for just a beefed up tahoe -not at all fuel efficient

Summary:
Don't buy this junk. Don't get me wrong, the escalade is a dream to drive and admire, BUT as far as gas mileage, reliability and dealer service (THESE ARE THE BIGGEST SNOTS A DEALERSHIP COULD POSSIBLLITY HAVE) is concerned, it is a nightmare to own. I've only had this truck for five months (5500 miles) and it'sbeen in the shop 8, that's right 8 times for electrical problems, problems with the tranny and some annoying rattles. (NOT GOOD FOR A $53,000 TRUCK). Gas mileage is only 10 MPG average. The biggest thing I dread is taking it in for repairs. The dealer and the technicions are VERY rude and disrespectful. Cadillac DOES NOT know how to respect it's customers. That's an understatement!! I'll be trading this in soon and I'll either get a Lexus RX 330 or a Toyota Landcruiser.

Toyota Landcruiser (1997) Great truck, never had any problems. Toyota has MUCH better customer service. I regret getting rid of it for this stupid escalade. What was I thinking?