2011 Honda Accord Crosstour

More products from Honda >>
Accord Crosstour MSRP: $ 29670.00

The Honda Accord Crosstour is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 5 trims, ranging from the EX 2WD 5-Spd AT to the EX-L 4WD 5-Spd AT w/Navigation.

The EX 2WD 5-Spd AT is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 271-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway.

Expert Review: 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour
Expert Rating: 3.5 stars

"On the road the Crosstour feels very confident and smooth, and the high seating position gives a commanding view of the road. "

Happy Honda Owner

November 20, 2010

Review 1 of 2 , from North Dakota

2010 Accord Crosstour EX-L 4WD 5-Spd AT

Strengths:
Great looking Car, Looks just like the BMW X6 (neighbor has one) and thousands less. Smooth ride, I have been driving a CR-V for years and love the higher stance of the CR-V and the Crosstour is very close to the CR-V height. The interior is great, clean, quiet, simple. The VCM is excellent, I have been getting just over 20mpg in town with the AWD version. Have gotten a number of comments on the looks. We own a 2010 Pilot as our other car and my wife likes the stance of this car just like her Pilot.

Weaknesses:
None at this time

Summary:
I would recommend this car to anyone. We have owned Honda's for over 10 years and no troubles what so ever with them, they just run. I will be driving this for a number of years.

Honda Pilot, Honda CR-V

Wildcat89

February 8, 2010

Price Paid:  $36000.00 from Hamilton Honda Nj

2010 Honda Crosstour EX-L

Strengths:
Room, Style, voice functions, road noise

Weaknesses:
None...

Summary:
(Former NFL player & now NFL coach) This was my FIRST every Honda vehicle! My wife and I purchased the car from Hamilton Honda in NJ. The owners Jessie & Mike and their staff were awesome to us! The service was unreal and by the time we stepped into the vehicle, we were blown away! It's roomy, nice looking and powerful enough to dart out into this crazy NJ/NYC traffic! Unlike other cars on the road today, this car looks totally different in a good way. We had one of the first Ford Expeditions in Charlotte, NC in the fall of 1996 and people were looking at us like we
were aliens. The same thing is happening to us again with the Honda
Crosstour! I'm 6'2" 250lbs and I have no problems getting in and out of this car. The back seat has lots of leg room even for me! If you are looking for something different from what's out on the road today, then Honda Crosstour is the way to go! Hamilton Honda in South Jersey has the best deals going! (Lifetime free oil change & car wash when you buy from them but most of all the SERVICE!!!) Special note to Mike Fanning (GSM) who walked me through this wonderful experience-THANKS!!!

none...