2011 Land Rover Range Rover Sport

More products from Land Rover >>
Range Rover Sport MSRP: $ 60495.00

The Land Rover Range Rover Sport is an athletic SUV designed to bring on-road performance driving to the traditional Land Rover off-road experience.

The five-passenger Range Rover Sport is available in five trim levels: From the HSE to the GT Limited Edition. The HSE is powered by a 375-hp, 5.0-liter V8 engine, while the Supercharged / Autobiography / GT Limited trims boasts a 510-hp, 4.2-liter supercharged V8; both engines are mated to a six-speed automatic transmission with CommandShift manual shift mode.

2010 Range Rover Sport Supercharged 0 - 100 - 0

So Cal

February 2, 2011

2010 Range Rover Sport HSE

Strengths:
The performance is spectacular, very quick for an SUV. The trim is refined, and all the instrumentation for me is easy to use and find. The fit and finish are very good, seats are comfortable though the base HSE does not include heated seats, I live in CA so I really do not care about this. I have taken it loosely off road and it handled like a dream. I have not have any problems with this vehicle at all.

Weaknesses:
I have read all the other reviews and to a point I can agree to disagree. I think people tend to only write reviews for troubles not pleasures. I did not feel the need to have a power lift gate, though other cars I have owned had them, a feature to me that seems silly. My car has been free of troubles and I have had no radio issues at all. the MPG is not great but oh well. I think the cost of this ride is fair for what you get, though I would have liked to see a larger gas tank.

Summary:
I think it is a great car for the money. I have shopped around and test drive all the others. I preferred the styling and features of the rover. I would say it is a great buy.