2010 Lexus RX

More products from Lexus >>
RX MSRP: $ 36800.00

The RX is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sport-utility, available in two trims, the 350 FWD and the 350 AWD.

The 350 FWD is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 275-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. The 350 AWD is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 275-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.

The 2010 RX is redesigned for 2010.

Aaron

July 26, 2012

Price Paid:  $70000.00 from Lexus Adelaide AU

2010 RX350 Sports Luxury

Strengths:
Interior quality, Ride, Quiet, Gadgets. Sound System.

Weaknesses:
Engine could be a little more powerful. Slightly bigger fuel tank would be good.

Summary:
Overall, very happy. Purchased 2nd hand from Adelaide Lexus Australia for $70k AUD. Car had 15,500km on the clock and was in excellent condition. Great for long family trips. Sports luxury comes will all options. 4wd works well. Starlight black with ivory interior is great combination but difficult to keep clean. Glad I purchased this over the BMW x5 3.0D

2011 BMW X5 3.0D

Jennissilly

December 27, 2005

Price Paid:  $37000.00 from Scottsdale Lexus

2006 RX330

Strengths:
Almost identical turning radius to my IS300, power lift gate, spacious back seat, tons of cargo room, stylish design. Also, the fact that it came from Scottsdale Lexus. I have never once been treated as fabulously by another dealership or rather any place I do business. I am a young woman (in my 20's) and I felt more then comfortable walking into this dealership by myself. The service department also upholds the highest of values and integrity.

Weaknesses:
None as of yet

Summary:
I traded in my 2004 IS300 for this vehicle and am not at all disapointed. Lexus has once again proved their reliability and chic design in this vehicle.

2004 IS300 Sport Design

ira

July 5, 2007

Price Paid:  $38600.00 from Ray Catena

2005 Lexus RX330-Thundercloud

Strengths:
ride, quietness, fit, MPG

Weaknesses:
Transmission issue

Summary:
Wy still own the original RX300 with over 110,000 miles on it.The 2005 RX330 is a nice SUV/CAR. It is super quiet and offers great options, like the NAVI and Blue tooth. I test drove the Acura MDX but it drove way too trucky for me. The Lexus give you that car feel and handles great in snow and rain as well as dry weather. I am also surprised at the great MPG on regular 87 gas. I am averaging around 20-25 between city and the highway. The only issue I am concerned about is the transmission. It seems to jerk when you accelerate from a slow speed. I understand many owners have the same issue. Hopefully Lexus will do something for their owners by recalling and fixing this problem

am42499

April 28, 2005

Price Paid:  $36000.00 from hennessy

2004 rx330

Strengths:
-Fit and finish (I wonder how Japanese assembled 330's compare to Canadian assembled 330's) - mileage (23 mpg) - storage - stereo (set on "driver" or "front") - auto liftgate - safety features (airbags, etc) - looks (about the best looking SUV out there, Lexus sold 104,000 in 2004 and Mercedes copied the body styling and wheel styling in their new 2006 SUV). - HID headlights - won't buy another car without them - Variable heated seats

Weaknesses:
- Transmission lag (sometimes), - Crackling/popping sound from dashboard around instrument gauges - Lexus coated the driver's and front pasenger window so that water runs off and you don;t get water spots. This is a great feature that was on all the glass on my 2000 4runner SR5. I wish Lexus would coat all the glass on the RX330 with this product. (It's kinda like rainX, but much better.)

Summary:
This review is for a 2005 rx 330, which I purchase via internet sales manager for $600 over factory invoice. It is my understanding the RX330 is assembled in Japan and Canada. Mine was assembled in Canada. I've had mine for 3 months and 3900 miles with no problems. Impressions: GAS MILEAGE - avg via computer is 23MPG (premium unleaded)(mostly suburb/county driving with few traffic lights). But when I divide # miles since last fillup with # gallons of new fillup it is usually 22 MPG (1 MPG less). CABIN NOISE - I have heard popping from the dashboard. This comes from the plastic with chrome accents that surrounds the instrument panel. If you push on this plastic you can hear it crackle. I find if you push all around edges it will re-set itself and the popping/crackling will cease. STEREO - I am very impressed with the radio. Very clear, detailed soundstage. Good highs, mid, and bass. I alternate between "Driver" and "Front" and the speaker setting (push the right big knob). I never listen to the stereo in the "all" setting which I think sound mumbled. Best stock radio I have ever heard. CD sounds incredible. TRANSMISSION - I have read where some people on this site and other sites have complained about the "lag in the transmission" which some consider dangerous. I have experienced this a few times. It happens when you accelerate hard (as if you are turning left across oncoming traffic) and then quickly let off the gas (such as when you see on oncoming car) and then accelerate hard again (when you think you have enough time to make the turn in front of the oncoming traffic). When accelerate hard the second time, it will take a second for the car to go. You hit the gas but nothing, (wait a second) then it goes. Its almost as if the RPM's have to drop before the transmission will engage. I don't drive hard so I rarely experience this, and I am not concerned for my safety. OVERALL: Soft, but firm ride, handles well, comfortable, roomy. This is a SUV, not a sportscar. Those who complain that it is not awe inspiring (are right), but it is not a BMW 3 series. I was close to buying a 2005 4runner instead of the RX330, but the 4runner has NO storage. The 4runner comes standard with a tow hitch, but there is no where to store the hitch receiver. The rx330 has tons of useful storage. I give it 5 stars because I think (if you can get it for close to factory invoice) it is a great deal of car for the money.

2000 4runner 2003 Honda Pilot 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee

ZATEZ

April 24, 2004

Price Paid:  $41500.00 from LEXUS OF TACOMA

2004 lexus RX330

Strengths:
FIT/FINISH NICE INPROVED QUICKNESS OVER RX300 TURNING RADIUS GREATLY IMPROVED/ NAVIGATION IS IMPROVED OVER 01 MODEL AND RADIO CONTROLS ON STEERING WHEEL WAS A NICE ADD. NICE CAR RELIABLE AND LUXURIOUS

Weaknesses:
TRYING TO GO AFTER EUROPEAN SUV MARKET STARTING TO LOOK LIKE ALL THE REST NEED TO FIND THERE OWN NICHE LIKE THEY DID IN 99

Summary:
OWNED A 2001 RX300 BEFORE THIS EVEN THOUGH STEERING RADIUS SUCKED IT WAS A MORE APPEALING PRODUCT EVEN THOUGH I LIKE MY RX330 SEEMS A LITTLE TO VANILLA ICE CREAM TO ME (PLAIN LESS STYLE)

2001 RX300, GS300, TOYOTA LANDCRUISER