2010 Lincoln Navigator

More products from Lincoln >>
Navigator MSRP: $ 50755.00 - $ 53655.00

The Navigator L is a 4-door, up to 8-passenger luxury sport-utility, available in two trims, the 4X2 and the 4X4.

The 4X2 is equipped with a standard 5.4-liter, V8, 300-horsepower engine that achieves 13-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. The 4X4 is equipped with a standard 5.4-liter, V8, 300-horsepower engine.

Dylan Lachance

June 22, 2007

Price Paid:  $57500.00 from Lincoln

2007 Navigator/4x4

Strengths:
The Navigator uses the best materials. On the interior of a Navigator, you will fing real wood and real leather. On the Hummer H1, you feel like you are in a plastic box it is used so much. All the power conviniences such and power running boards, liftgate, steering, navigation, rear sensor device, DVD entertainment package. And you have all the power to get up and go.

Weaknesses:
None

Summary:
The 2007 Lincoln Navigator is by far the most luxurious Sport Utility Vehicle on the market.

Hummer H1 (junk)
Caddilac Escalade(junk)- look exactly like tahoe and yukon on the inside!

Denali Man

October 28, 2009

Price Paid:  $60000.00 from Local Dealership

2006 Navigator

Strengths:
Everything mentioned above

Weaknesses:
Battery dies when I don't use it in a while

Summary:
I own an H2.
I own a Yukon Denali XL.
I've owned a Yukon Denali.
I've borrowed a Cadillac Escalade.
The Lincoln Navigator beats all of these hands down. It has a lot better response than the other vehicles and with a 6 spd transmission it can get up and go in a hurry. But allow me to elaborate upon the amenities that make it so endearing. Automatic running boards, power 3rd row seats, power lift gate, DVD player, THX sound system with different sound settings, navigation system, touch screen LCD display that pops up to reveal the in dash 6 disc changer, and all of that can be hidden with the pull down Lincoln Navigator flush cover, second row captains seats, homelink to program up to 3 garage door openers, heated AND COOLED seats, driver seat memory, adjustable pedals, power everything, high intensity lights, sunroof, back up sensors, steering wheel audio controls... did I forget anything? Plus I love the opaque white color.

I would give the nod to the Escalade and even the Infiniti QX 56 as far as looks, but I can't believe that they would offer the comforts of the Navigator.

Denali

Margaret Ray

April 15, 2008

Price Paid:  $48000.00 from Queen City

2005 Linc Navigator

Summary:
I really love this truck Everything about it. The ride the style, the body. I need a new one, but I do not like the new one. I hat the Grills and the back lights. What am I to do. If i could find a new 2006,red, fully loaded, I would purchase it

Blown Lincoln

September 16, 2006

Price Paid:  $0.00 from Citrus Motors

2004 Lincoln Navigator

Strengths:
No other problems at this time

Weaknesses:
Dealer can't identify the problem. This vehicle shuts off going around corners, and Will shut off and restart at 70 mph, this is a very violent action.

Summary:
In Nov 05 the car started to shut off momentarily as you started to drive, it would do it only when you would take off from a stop and never at freeway speeds. This would occur 50% of the time. The dealer had it on 11-7 and replaced the Cam Position Sensor. When I picked it up on 11-8 it was worse than before. I returned it on 11-9 they returned it on 11-19 after replacing one of the coils. This helped but didn’t solve the problem, still had the hesitation leaving a stop but only happened 2-3 times in the 1st week. In the 2nd week as I slowed down for a stop it shut completely off, when I put it in neutral , turned the ignition off and back on it started. It continued to hesitate at time when you were driving in city traffic but would not shut completely off. This past week the hesitations became more frequent and on Tues 5-16 it shut down totally in heavy traffic as I turned a corner. I delivered the car back to the dealer in the afternoon, he call and said nothing could be found and could one of the techs drive it home for a test drive, I agreed. He called and reported the car runs perfect and they can't do anything if they don't know what the problem is. The car now shuts off momentarily at freeway speeds and is very violent. The car once acted like it was running on 4 cylinders and slowed down to 30 mph, after pulling over on the freeway shutting the key off it work k again. Dealer still can’t detect what is wrong in September 2006.

lovemybaby2much

October 5, 2003

Price Paid:  $60000.00 from Southwest Lincoln Me

2004 Lincoln Navigator

Strengths:
Very luxurious. Comfortable. Large.

Weaknesses:
Drives like a bus. Hope your not in a hurry! No alarm?

Summary:
WARNING BEFORE YOU BUY READ THIS! This is one of the best suv's on the market. Before I had this one I had the Mercedes M 55, which I did not like. We ordered our lincoln fully loaded. 12" Dvd, Flatscreen navigation and radio, 5 disc in dash cd, Sunroof, Everything available. We were one of the first people to get this new Flat screen navigation. The dealship had no idea how to use it, or the dvd system, and had to continually call the corperate office for advice. We have now been driving the car for over six months. We have never had any major problems with our car. Recently we found out the hard way the car is NOT equipped with an alarm. This should be a standard feature, (or offered to us at the dealership). We were parked at Toys r us. 3:00 in the afternoon. Front space by the door, upperclass neighborhood. I went in the store for 15 minutes to return something, and when I returned the tv and dvd were gone! The theif simply placed a screw driver under the door handle and popped the door open. He was able to unhook all the wires and really did no other damage to the car. Needless to say we now have an alarm. Again I think for a luxury suv, that has so much valuable equipment this should be standard. So before you drive off the lot make sure you have an alarm.

Mercedes M55, Chevy Tahoe, Mercedes s500