2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor

More products from Mitsubishi >>
Endeavor MSRP: $ 27599.00 - $ 30899.00

The Endeavor is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 3 trims, ranging from the LS 2WD to the SE AWD.

The LS 2WD is equipped with a standard 3.8-liter, V6, 225-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. The SE AWD is equipped with a standard 3.8-liter, V6, 225-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway.

jose chavez

January 12, 2009

Price Paid:  $17000.00 from mitsubishi dealer

2006 endeavor all wheel drive

Strengths:
Power,looks,roomy interior.

Weaknesses:
dash board material

Summary:
I used to have a grand cherokee suv, and now the endeavor for almost two years! and so far it has no comparation ,I love my endeavor because it has a lot of room y looks really sporty on the outside! also perfect for snow and rain driving!

grand cherokee,rodeo sport,suburban

stylinsoccer

November 29, 2007

2005 endeavor/ls

Strengths:
Power, very quiet. Roomy, awesome fuel economy for power.

Weaknesses:
Seating isn't plush, but isn't poor either. Have only had to take it back in to fix pax rear window...still was working, but making funky noise. Otherwise, no complaints.

Summary:
Best SUV! Blows the wheels off previous jeeps owned, not only by speed/acceleration but also by gas mileage. Not having solid axles/leaf spring suspension the ride is much better in city. Am thinking about putting a 2nd in the garage! Mitsubishi has once again impressed me! Before you buy something else, you owe it to yourself to take a look at this rig. The funky interior design in my opinion was the biggest thing to get use to. TONS of room for rear pax too!

Jeep Cherokee, Wrangler, Grand Cherokee, Honda CRV. Not going back to any of these!

Daniel Escobedo

December 20, 2010

Price Paid:  $39800.00 from Mitsubishi Ontario

2005 Mitsubishi Endeavor Limited

Strengths:
Solid all over

Weaknesses:
none

Summary:
Solid Tank After 150,000 miles

Paul Welander

April 17, 2009

Price Paid:  $16300.00 from Denver CO

2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor Limited

Strengths:
Good reliability, mileage, and style.

Weaknesses:
I don't have four wheel drive.

Summary:
I'm very pleased with my Endeavor and love the heated seats, visibility, and power. It almost alway averages 22 mpg and no maintenance problems except for a computer chip replacement.

8170diverdl

October 13, 2006

Price Paid:  $17333.00 from 23000 miles at Ed Na

2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor XLS AWD

Strengths:
its pretty
tons of room
good power
comfortable ride
no problems (so far!)

Weaknesses:
noisy windsheild

Summary:
I love my Endeavor. I'm a 20 year old college student (my dad bought it for me!) in Wisconsin. We chose it for the bad weather up here. It has handled really well so far in the heavy rain and I have high hopes for the winter! It's super roomy, fits all of my friends and has a ton of cargo room that helps me move all of my stuff back and forth from home at holidays, not to mention it's a really attractive car. My brother has an '03 Xterra, and my endeavor has way more room and power. For some reason my windshield is noisy at high highway speeds, but I have been told that its only an annoyance and not a problem, and I'm not sure about the history of the car, so it may have been poorly replaced or something. The lack of gear shifter lights is not a problem at all, who looks at their gear shifter anyway? The gas mileage isn't great but i guess it's better than most comparably sized SUVs. It drives really well, not like a truck at all (it's on a galant chassis) I love my Endeavor and am really happy with the decision we made after a lot of research.

toyota rav4