Nissan Rogue (2010 and older)

More products from Nissan >>
Rogue (2010 and older) MSRP: $ 20340.00

The 2010 Rogue is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 6 trims, ranging from the S 2WD to the S AWD Krom.

The S 2WD is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I4, 170-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. The S AWD Krom is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I4, 170-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway.

Expert Reviews: 2011 Nissan Rogue | 2011 Rogue vs. Outlander Sport | 2008 Nissan Rogue
Expert Rating: 5 stars

Pros:
  • Gutsy 4-cylinder engine
  • Confident handling
  • Sleek, bold exterior style
  • Excellent value
Cons:
  • Yo-yo for a transmission
  • Less than spacious interior
  • Poor rearward visibility
Ruling: Although not quite an out of the park home run, the Rogue nonetheless represents a solid effort from Nissan, and should attract more than a few buyers away from such favorites as the Honda CR-V, Toyota RAV4, and Ford Escape.

Sorted by Model Year |  Sort by Latest Review >> |  Sort by Best Rating >> |  Sort by Worst Rating >> |
Costa

January 27, 2010

Price Paid:  $24000.00 from Spinelli Nissan

2009 Rogue

Strengths:
nice exterior

Weaknesses:
After 3 months, noticed transmition noise. Dealer told the noise was normal. Later, car was always stack in PARK position. To drive it, I had to manually unlock the transmition. Dealer replaced the Brack switch, Solenoide and other parts. It took me 4 months to get it fixed. Also, they fixed 3 recalls at the same time. This car is a total waist of $$. Also, rear vision is extremely dangerouse. Do not consider this car at all. Nissan needs to review the design of the transmittion COMPLETELY...

Summary:
1- bad transmition
2- bad rear visibility
3- noisy engine
4- too many recalls

c lavoie

October 26, 2009

Price Paid:  $18500.00 from King Windward Nissan

2009 Rouge S

Strengths:
Smooth and fun to drive. Lots of room. Sportier than other mid size SUVs. With tinted windows it looks like a lexus ! hahaha! Spacious inside so everyone is comforable. Headroom! !

Weaknesses:
Needs rear parking sensors. I put them in aftermarket. About 200 dollars. Important for parking! A light in the rear cargo area for night time would be nice. I have a portable one for night loading.

Summary:
Most fun vehicle I have ever owned! Easy to drive, park, great on gas, smooth! I used an old van I had for the cash for clunkers to get it.

I have three kids, they all fit in the back comfortably with the passenger seat available! Back has more room than my friends Mercedes GLK.

I found surf racks for it, the Murano clips work fine for Mikuni racks.

I also had custom waterproof seat covers made and put back up proximity alarm senors on it. Very important!

Nissan4u2

March 26, 2008

Price Paid:  $2430500.00 from Surburban Nissan

2008 Nissan Rogue

Strengths:
bluetooth capability, Paddle Shifters, Xenon Headlights, Memo Pad, Bose Premium Audio Syste,XM Satellite Radio, 6-disc CD Changer, Intelligent Key,Great Pick-up

Weaknesses:
Seats are not as comfortable as the Murano. Small/awkward Back window, Dash/small display, no auto lights, compass.

Summary:
I took my 2004 Murano in for an oil change at the Dealership and decided to browse the showroom and saw what looked like a baby Murano. As I began investigating a salesman ask me if I would like to take if for a test drive. After driving it for about 30 minutes I was somewhat impressed. After some due dilligence I decided I would turn in my Murano for the Rogue. I selected the wicked black/black cloth interior with all the bells and whistles and at that point I became a little more excited. It offers so many nice features and I'm having tons of fun with the Rogue. The bluetooth capability is awesome, the intelligent key is genuis, The Xenon Headlights with the blue tent is well, what can I say! I'm still exploring the many options and I get more excited everytime I open the door and start it up. Although I miss some things about the Murano, I'm very happy with the Rogue.