2009 Saturn VUE

More products from Saturn >>
VUE MSRP: $ 17475.00

The Vue is Saturn’s compact SUV that was added to the Saturn lineup for 2002. The Vue can carry five passengers or can be configured to carry over 300 cubic feet of cargo with a second-row seat that folds flat and a front passenger seat that also folds. The Vue features Saturn’s signature dent-resistant polymer body panels. The Vue Green Line Hybrid is added for 2007.

chaz

January 13, 2010

Price Paid:  $25000.00 from Columbus GA

2008 Saturn Vue

Strengths:
Zippy accelleration

Weaknesses:
Hood latch won't close, Brake lights would not go out (battery ran dead twice)

Summary:
My VUE SUCKS! poor turning radius, poor reilability, crappy transmission, and the longer I own it, the uglier the vehicle looks to me. Thank goodness GM and Saturn went out of business....there's a reason for it....and the VUE is one of them

maribeth

November 2, 2009

Price Paid:  $0.00 from Saturn-Liberty Hills

2008 saturn vue

Summary:
Never owned a GM car before and WILL NEVER purchase another. Have had the car for less than 2 years and it is very unrelable and a cheaply made car. I have put more money in this vechicle than I should. Can not wait until the day I get a new vechicle.

ajbelless

August 25, 2009

Price Paid:  $18000.00 from Bob Moore of OKC

2008 Saturn Vue XR AWD

Strengths:
The all wheel drive was nice during our ice storms and i love the size and manuverability.

Weaknesses:
All the mechanical failure are a great weakness and what idiot came up the cupholders?? they are too far down. I also have fender pieces separating above all four wheels

Summary:
I bought this car and less than a week later had it in to get the cadalitic converter replaced, I have had two oil pans, electrical shorts, electrical fire, knuckle assembly and steering replaced, onstar backup battery replaced, and the list goes on. It has 41000 miles and never been wrecked. I bought it as a program car and it has been a lemon from the start. I have had it 13 mos now and it has been in the shop at least once a month since I bought it. I love the overall concept just not the constant headaches of mechanical problems.

keelaurow

June 29, 2009

Price Paid:  $18900.00 from Saturn kearny Mesa

2008 Saturn/Vue

Strengths:
Sleek exterior look, On-Star, same great hauling space as previous model

Weaknesses:
Interior design flaws with seating, consoles. Mounted side mirrors create blind spot causing potential serious hazard. Car too heavy to stop quickly. Loss of mileage compared to older models. Service & warranty not as good

Summary:
This is my fourth Saturn and a big disappointment. I upgraded my 05 Saturn Vue (which I loved) only to find that the design changes on the '08 did not enhance the vehicle at all. There is very little room between the seats and the large plastic console. Just enough room for a cell phone to slip down but not enough room to get a hand down there without nearly breaking it. The dashboard design looks cheap as does the sound of my blinker. Perhaps the design was meant to take us back to a simpler time but I don't like the antiquated look and feel of it. In addition, the body of the car is much heavier than the '05. The principle reason I upgraded my '05 was that passenegers in the back seat would get car sick 100% of the time on winding roads. The new VUE fixes that problem by having a heavier body, but it's too heavy for the roller skate V4 engine and stopping can be difficult and dangerous. It also means less gas mileage. In addition, the mirrors have been mounted farther away from the body of the car. This creates a blind spot that is difficult to compensate for and I have had many near misses as a result. I have also been very disappointed with the quality and service of the dealership since getting this car. All in all, Saturn isn't what it used to be and this will be my last one. I am counting the days until I am not upside down on the value of the car so I can unload it.

2005 Saturn Vue (3 years)
2002 Saturn XL?
1998 Saturn

brenda mcguire

January 5, 2008

Price Paid:  $22287.00 from midland tx

2008 saturn vue

Summary:
my daughter brought this car and less then a month it has been in the shop as of today 6 days and time that we get it out then it will be 11 days try to trade for another one just like it but said that the sell is over with and we would have to pay a few more thousand dollars it had problems the first week she got it it started going crazy the lock started going up and down the lights starting come on the dash the gauges was going back and forth will she was driving the car I thought I was going to have to call the ghostbuster instead of roadside service.