2010 Suzuki SX4 Crossover

More products from Suzuki >>
SX4 Crossover MSRP: $ 15849.00

The Suzuki SX4 Crossover is a small five-door wagon. Sporty and versatile it is available with front-wheel or Intelligent All-Wheel-Drive (I-AWD).

Link to Suzuki SX4 Sedan

Featured User Review: 2010 Suzuki SX4
User Rating:
5 stars

"Many reviewers have been lukewarm toward the Suzuki SX4. I don’t understand that, and neither does my friend, Denise McCluggage of Autoweek. We each own one, love it, and rate the car VERY highly."

Expert Reviews: 2010 Suzuki SX4 SportBack
Expert Rating:
3.5 stars

"For 2010, Suzuki created the SportBack model based on their SX4 Crossover with the goal of creating something a little more sport-oriented. A bump in power, from 143 to 150 hp, was engineered into this hatchback..."

Sorted by Model Year |  Sort by Latest Review >> |  Sort by Best Rating >> |  Sort by Worst Rating >> |
Michelle

July 9, 2010

Price Paid:  $15500.00 from Ron Tonkin Bend OR

2009 Suzuki SX4 Touring

Strengths:
AWD or 2WD - button switch over, Heated seats/outside mirrors, GPS, Bluetooth, Daytime running lights, roomy & average of 32 mpg.

Weaknesses:
The worst stereo system in history..truly.

Summary:
I love, love this vehicle. I am a faithful Honda owner but this vehicle has so many more standard options than I could get on a Honda Civic Hatchback. First off, AWD kicks butt in the snow/ice. I like that I can switch it to 2WD, which I couldn't do with my Honda CR-V. I get better gas mileage but I do wish the gas tank was bigger (10 gal).
The cargo area is huge and you can fold the back seats forward so they are right up against the front seats (I hope that makes sense). The heated seats are great - I don't know how I lived w/o this feature before.
I think this car has a lot of "zoom-zoom", but I also prefer manual transmission as opposed to automatic, so there may be a difference I don't know about.
Whether you have a teenager needing a car or you yourself want a reliable, economical, and darn cute car - you must go buy a Suzuki SX4 - Touring edition.

Honda Civic, Toyota Rav4, Honda CR-V

Dave

September 28, 2009

Price Paid:  $19000.00 from NY

2009 Suzuki SX4

Strengths:
-Warranty
-Fit and finish

Weaknesses:
plastics
A bit more power is needed.

Summary:
The SX4 is a very interesting vehicle. It offers a lot of features that its competitors don't and thats a real shame. Interior room is decent and the same is true with cargo room. Power is OK, but again the FIT and Yaris are no fast lane machines either, however it would be nice if more was on tap with better EPA.

FIT

Jen

December 7, 2009

Price Paid:  $0.00 from 2008

2008 crossover 1500cc

Strengths:
high ground clearance
easy to drive

Weaknesses:
suspension feel harsh hit bump
noise level need improvement
underpowered

Summary:
i've been change strut tanabe NF
it's better handling and more comfortable if hit bump, but still need improvement
maybe it should change the shock