Toyota RAV4 (2010 and older)

More products from Toyota >>
RAV4 (2010 and older) MSRP: $ 21675.00

The Toyota RAV4 is a 4-door, up to 7-passenger sport-utility, available in 12 trims, ranging from the Base I4 4X2 to the Limited V6 4X4.

The Base I4 4X2 is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I4, 179-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. The Limited V6 4X4 is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 269-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway.

Expert Review: 2009 Toyota RAV4
Expert Rating: 3.5 stars

"Toyota’s RAV4 is a compact sport-utility vehicle that is slightly larger than some of its competition — it’s one of the few vehicles in its class to offer a third row. But despite its relatively large size, it’s also one of the lightest vehicles in its segment..."

weg

October 15, 2010

Price Paid:  $27.00 from Champion

2010 Toyota Rav4

Strengths:
Easy to manuver.Smooth drive. Lots of room. Great on gas mileage! I love it!!

Weaknesses:
None that I am aware of now. I have had the car for 3 weeks

Summary:
If you are looking for a roomy car and economical, great gas mileage, great ride, get the Toyota Rav4

I had a 2007 Toyota corrolla, this is a great car too, but not as smooth a ride as the Toyota Rav4

Alberto Morales

July 21, 2010

Price Paid:  $19000.00 from Memphis TN

2009 Rav4 4cyl.

Strengths:
Good power for 4cyl. Good gas mileage. Handles like a car. Doesn't feel like a small SUV. Cost. Comfortable/quiet ride.

Weaknesses:
Antenna seems too short to pick-up some radio frequencies. Concerns about base spare cover being easily stolen.

Summary:
I did a lot of research and own a 2000 Toyota solara (230k miles) and believe in toyota quality. I'm new to the SUV world and have thorougly enjoyed our Rav4. Base, but lots of standard features, plus have roof rack, alloy wheels (17"). I've driven it over 600 miles on freeway and ride was quiet, comfortable, but me and wife are both short (5'3"- 5'7"). The 4 cyl. was plenty for our needs and getting great gas mileage (22-28). I got 30 mpg during some of our long trip. When using the cruise control, avoid using it (like the manual states) on hilly terrain. Constant down-shifting occurs. Very few blind spots and easy to drive. Car-like. I recall reading an article stating buy for your needs, not what you "plan on" (i.e. v8, big SUV, but no boat, few kids). This suv totally fit our needs and when we have kids, still will.

Toyota Solara SE still going strong.

CNAPS

June 2, 2010

Price Paid:  $35000.00 from toyota dealer

2009 rav 4 sport

Strengths:
RELIABILTY.looks and road feel are great.Perfect for every day life.well made suv.

Weaknesses:
Not the best on gas.V6 would have been nice for passing power

Summary:
I would recomend this truck to anyone looking for a perfect SUV.Toyota reliabilty at its best.

HONDA,VOLKSWAGEN

dr v k singh

November 28, 2009

Price Paid:  $9750.00 from sur,muscat

2009 aca rav4premiuma/t

Strengths:
oh ,you feel great and elevation view is cozy and confidence addition.

Weaknesses:
I don find anything, frankly.

Summary:
One must have this car as I have seen the level and driving in the very uneven levels of Oman mountains and one get a automatic addition to yourself while driving.A great car with a great company.I must salute the credibility and devotion of R&D which is a routine at Toyota.My hats off to the devotion dedication and determination of Toyota.Let only and only Toyota be seen on the road,I wish.

Traian

September 18, 2009

Price Paid:  $39500.00 from Mendez

2009 Limited

Strengths:
Mileage, reliability.

Summary:
Very good car: fuel efficient, reliable, ease to drive.