2009 Cadillac Escalade EXT

More products from Cadillac >>
Escalade EXT MSRP: $ 54215.00 - $ 54215.00

The Escalade EXT is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury pickup.

The Escalade EXT is equipped with a standard 6.2-liter, V8, 403-horsepower, flexible fuel engine. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.

mo

July 23, 2002

Review 1 of 9 , from pgh,pa,usa

Price Paid:  $15.00 from ur moms house

Strengths:
hataz

Weaknesses:
hataz

Summary:
man datz tight

Blue Hen

January 14, 2004

Price Paid:  $49900.00 from West Chester

2004 EXT

Strengths:
Power, trim, finish, ride and utility.

Weaknesses:
Cadillac service leaves a lot to be desired. I own a MB CL500, a Chevy Suburban, a Cadillac Escalade (not the EXT), A Chevy Taho and a Silverado. The service at CAdillac isn't as good as it is with Chevy and Mercedes blows Caddy away in this area. In my opinion Caddy service is lousy (been to 3 different dealers) no matter where I go. Another area that the Caddy could do better in is the dashboard layout. The EXT and the Escalade both have analog clock that are well below the sterring column and to the right...kind of awkward when you want to look at the time. Otherwise no complaints.

Summary:
I dove an Avalanche Z71 4WD (2002) for 17.8k miles. It was a great truck, loaded to the max but it was UGLY. In 2002 you had to take body side cladding. The leather interior was ok, the trim was crude but the drivetrain was strong. Net net it was okay. My EXT on the other hand is better looking, is more powerful (faster, the trim is very good, the ride is quieter, better and faster and I get the same mid-gate crossover function that I had in my Avalanche. I'm happy with mine.

2002 Chevy Avalanche Z71 LT 4WD, 2002 Cadillac Escalade, 2000 Chevy Tahoe LT, 2004 Chevy Suburban Z71 LT, 2003 Silverado 1500HD LT

Boss Hogg

May 5, 2003

Price Paid:  $51000.00 from local

Summary:
Nice ride, like riding a sofa around. Handles about the same.

PANSON GORDIFLON

January 29, 2003

Review 4 of 9 , from MIAMI

Price Paid:  $1.00 from CARMAX

Strengths:
WHEELS

Weaknesses:
SEAT IT CANNOT HOLD ME

Summary:
THIS IS CAR IS SO COOL YOUNG GIRLS HOLLA AT ME SINCE IM FAT I LOOK SO THROWED IN MY FLIPPER MY CAR IS JUST FILLED WITH FOOD FOR ME TO EAT

VOLVO

junkm111

November 11, 2002

Review 5 of 9 , from Lemoore, CA

Summary:
I am very happy with my new truck. Although the pricetag is about $15,000 more than the avalance, (it is overpriced), the convenience provided from the extra features don't quite justify the price, but I am content with the luxury that the extra features provide: (such as rear seat entertainment, rear parking assist, stabilitrak (I believe it actually saved me from an accident when cut off at 70MPH), heated seats, memory seats and mirrors, and a stylish appearance). Also, I am averaging 14.3MPG for ALL driving since I've owned the truck. My Ford Ranger (with a 2.3L hyped up with a K&M induction among other things, pushing 33x12.50x15s) was only getting about 17MPG. Now I'm averaging 14.3 not bad for more than 3x the power!