JBL BP1200.1

More products from JBL >>
BP1200.1 MSRP: $ 750.00

1200 watt subwoofer amplifier.

floreschris1992@yahoo.com

April 29, 2011

Price Paid:  $40.00 from Craigslist

BP1200.1

Strengths:
Everything

Weaknesses:
Cooling

Summary:
All around bad ass amp for the money.

JBL 1400.1, DB Drive 1200.1,

Yayo

September 24, 2009

Price Paid:  $400.00 from friend

Strengths:
The pure power

Weaknesses:
Dont think there is any.

Summary:
The amp is insane, It is more powerful than it says, the best amp i have ever used wont buy another one.

none.

Rei

June 12, 2008

Price Paid:  $350.00 from Ebay

JBL BP PowerValve 1200.1

Strengths:
Everything

Weaknesses:
No coolin Fan

Summary:
I have 2 JBL BPs connected to to 2 ohm 15 inch 2004 L7 after playing them so long which really the L7 only take 1000 rms i pushed them with the 1200 rms the JBLs bring out dats much wat they completely popped of the cone nd by wat i heard L7 are pretty much the all mightys nd the JBLs killed i just recently ordered now to more JBL amps i bought from the internet nd just recently bought me 2 brand new Solo Xz so ima connect to amps to a sub to really push them to the limit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nd wanna c who can touch me~~~no1!!!!!!!!!!

Old Skool Zeus

lilpimpin87

January 16, 2008

Price Paid:  $0.00 from Birthday present

1999 Jbl 1200.1

Strengths:
with 1114 watts rms in a little package whats not to like?? even with 4 12's on it it just seems like it wants more!!!

Weaknesses:
KILLS SPEAKERS!!!!! I killed 6 speakers before finding some that would hold up to it. 2 mtx 15's, 2 power acoustic mofo 12's, and 2 power acoustic fubar 12's is what it killed. but 4 pioneer 12's held up to it for 2 years???? WTF????

Summary:
Exellent amp all around!!! I personally have quite a few amps, from a 900 watt fosgate, to a 1000 watt power acoustic and they come no where near that 1200 watts of pure power!!!

Nothing like it!!!!!!!!!!

Josh

June 8, 2007

Price Paid:  $250.00 from Friend

1999 BP1200.1

Strengths:
Built to last. Overload protection works great.

Weaknesses:
I've overheated it a few times over the years. I don't think it's design allows for proper cooling of unit. I think that is the only reason I ever overheated it.

Summary:
I got this thing used in 2000. It has been in my old 1990 Camaro pumping out bass ever since. I blew the plastic MTX logo off of the voice coils of my subs TWICE! I'm going to install it in my '06 Fusion next week. Squeaky clean bass is all I've ever heard from it. By far it is the best amplifier I've ever owned.