Kenwood KAC-X301T Channel Amplifier

Sam

November 16, 2012

Price Paid:  $100.00 from Buddy of mine

2001 Kenwood kac-301t

Strengths:
I have this amp pushing 1 infinity kappa 12.1
And it rocks hard at 4 ohms. My sub is 350 rms
Svc 4 ohms on a sealed rnclosure 1.25 ft with 50% polyfill. The sound quality is amazing. The amp
never gets hot and has never shut down on me.
I have the amp at full power. The fan is a big plus. Also the features. This amp is very versatile. You can run as a 2ch, 4 or 2 ohms stereo. Or as a 1ch mono at 4 ohms mono (400.1 rms) does slightly more. Always a plus. Great amp to push a single sub or components.

Weaknesses:
None that I can think of.

Summary:
I have had this amp for a little over a year. People think I have two 12 in my trunk. The infinity kappa 12.1 gets the job done right paired up with this little beastie an amp. I have used lots of other quality brand amps such as alpine, jl, Sooundstream around the same range as this amp. This amp sounds just as good if not better. Pair it up with the right sub. You will not be dissapointed. I'm looking to find another one to power my other kappa 12.1 in my other car. Very happy with kenwood on this amp and the build quiality that was put in it.

Jl, soundstrean, alpine, Rockford fosgate.

Gilbert

July 18, 2006

Price Paid:  $200.00 from ebay with 2 w3 jl au

Kenwood kac-x301t

Summary:
good looking amp with good sounding bass im using it to power 2 w3 jl audio subs and they bang hard

paulbur02

March 10, 2003

Price Paid:  $70.00 from ebay

1990 honda accord

Strengths:
Cooling fan, does not dim headlights, never gets hot

Weaknesses:
amp power close to rca, but as long as you get good rca's there is no worries

Summary:
I am powering this amp with 2 infinity kappa 120.3 dvc's and this amp makes them thump like a mother! It never gets hot and I got a freaking steal on it from ebay, and the amp is practically brand new (the guy before used it for powering 2 5.25 speakers and it looks new). This amp is very clean and looks nice behind my seat. I would highly recommed this amp.

Brian M

November 5, 2002

Review 4 of 10 , from Birmingham,Al,USA

Price Paid:  $100.00 from ebay

Strengths:
Runs cool, looks awsome with the sliding door and blue neon, never cuts off.

Weaknesses:
Scratches easily, fan kinda loud when my music is low(guess that doesnt matter since my music is only low when cops drive bye)

Summary:
I use this amp to run polk components that are in my front doors and it makes them scream. The power from this amp is nice and clean. It never runs hot(sweetass fan), and never cuts off. All around great amp.

fosgate, pioneer, alpine, older kenwoods

Landra T

August 6, 2002

Review 5 of 10 , from Duncan, Ok, USA

Price Paid:  $350.00 from Electronic Express

2002?/KAC-301T

Strengths:
the cooling fan is good and the little cleaning cloth that came with it comes in handy too.

Weaknesses:
my sliding door panel will not slide automatically or manually and i'm a little mad about that since i've had it for only 4 months. I'm trying to figure out the problem.

Summary:
This amp is pretty good. My speakers 2-12inch Cerwin-Vegas sound real good with this amp. I bought from my brother-in-law brand new still in the box. He paid $350 for it I think but then sold me the wiring kit and the amp for $350 which was a good deal considering that the amp and $70 wiring kit was never used.

none. it was my first one