Lanzar OPTI 2500

More products from Lanzar >>
OPTI 2500 MSRP: $

- 250W x 2 channels
- Optically coupled power supply connections.
- Like discrete fully complimentary triple darlington output stages
- Built-in short and thermal protection circuits
- Stealth mounting design
- Variable gain Control
- Built-In Sub-Bass Crossover @ 90Hz.

marvis routh

February 22, 2011

Price Paid:  $330.00 from ebay

1986 lanzar opti50c

Strengths:
Runs 60 subs at 1/8 ohm and has never shut down. best amp I have ever owned and I have owned about every type in my lifetime; none of them sound as good of quality as the lanzar opti 50c. The amp is built like a tank, if you are shot by a bunch of gangsters and die, the amp will survive!

Weaknesses:
The amp cannot be in an enclosed area because it will overhea; it needs adequate ventilation

Summary:
I owned an opti 50c in 1986 and it got stolen. I could not find another amp like it until the holiday season of 2010, and that one was stolen off me as well. Now I have a third one, and I plan on keeping this one for the rest of my life; it is a very desirable amp for those who can afford it and for those who cannot need to keep their hands off!

lilmatt43227

March 12, 2009

Price Paid:  $110.00 from my friend did not kn

1996 lanzar optidrive 2500

Strengths:
the best

Weaknesses:
i am in love and never will own a nother amp other than a 2500 lanzar optidrive

Summary:
man this amp is 1 bad mother fu@ker i mean BAD i have it hooked up to 2 15's massive brand subs i they hitttt i mean hitttt harder than 4 12,s of planet audio 350watt apiece i mean i can blow these thangs out of the water big tyme any the best amp i have ever heard and owned thank you lanzar optidrive

maybe nothing

Ron White

November 16, 2003

1996 OPTI-2500 & OPTI-6200

Strengths:
Being the owner of CPS OPTI's.

Weaknesses:
none that i'm aware of.

Summary:
I have been the very proud owner of a OPTI-Drive amps since 1993. I started with an OPTI-100. From there it got bigger. I Replaced the OPTI-100 with a OPTI-6200. 6 channels of power, (4) for mid's and high's (2) for the subs. Life was soo good, then that got better. When I decided to improve the Sub's, that's when I knew it was time to obtain an OPTI-2500. It's been 8 years of problem-free performance. I love these amps so much, I got brand new back-up's, in case of future problems. Thats right, I got a brand new OPTI-2500 & OPTI-6200. I am a Hard core LANZAR OPTI-DRIVE fanatic. Once you go OPTI...every thing else just won't do. Believe me 140db+ and it's crystal clear!!!

-ALPINE-7930 head-unit with CHA-1204 12 disc changer. -PPI PAR-245 & FRX456 -Boston Acoustic PRO 6.4 3-way components in the front, 6.4 components in the rear -3 JL Audio 12W3v2's

Iric Headley

December 23, 2002

Review 4 of 4 , from Ft. Wayne In.USA

Price Paid:  $400.00 from peaker world

Strengths:
Powerful. clean power. under-rated. Reliable

Weaknesses:
Takes alot of power to get going... They dont make them like that anymore. The new lanzar is not the same quality...Its a fact

Summary:
If you can get your hands on an optidrive 2500 you have a bomb amp. This bad boy was rated at 1000 watts @ 2 ohm stereo. It was very powerful and troublefree. I owned it for about 2 1/2 yrs and I won some competitions.

Rockford, earthquake,soundstream,kicker