Rockford Fosgate Power 800.4

More products from Rockford Fosgate >>
Power 800.4 MSRP: $ 830.00

- 100W x 4 channels
- MOSFET devices.
- Mehsa heat dissipation technology.
- Nomad active protection circuit.
- Topaz ground isolation circuit.
- Remote punch bass.

southsidekrew

March 31, 2010

Price Paid:  $1500.00 from anonomous

2002 rf800.4

Weaknesses:
well i guess rockford have 2 upgrade there current inputs i fine this 1 was a bit to small

Summary:
well its strenght is a very supprising to me what the amp can do we are the owners of southside kustomizing krew in trinidad and we holding a record of two twelve inch ,we using 3 of these amps for our topings and it just giving us everything we need best amp ever

i used lanzer first it never did there work we were expecting

Jordan

September 12, 2003

Price Paid:  $360.00 from Philippines

2002 RF 800.4

Strengths:
Very powerful amp, can drive high-powered separates well. Based from experience, only heats up to a certain, touchable degree.

Weaknesses:
None

Summary:
Very very good amp, especially for separates. I actually own two RF 800.4 amps, used in two different vehicles to drive separates and coaxials. Solid performance and puts out the potentials of the separates. Clean sound amplification and delivery. For the price I bought it, a real bargain! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Alpine V12, Alpine Flex-5, JL Audio 450/4

lefty1585

May 2, 2002

Review 3 of 4 , from Stevensville

Price Paid:  $281.00 from auction site (ubid.c

2000

Strengths:
good customer service on the amp

Weaknesses:
been broken twice since ive had it so other amps might be better but at least the company will fix the crap i bought

Summary:
has some good power and gives a clean installation but has broken twice under warranty but has been broken more then it has worked

bazooka bass tube

Fenir

February 17, 2002

Price Paid:  $370.00 from car audio store

2001 800 a4

Strengths:
Good quality found throughout total package ,dose not overheat, sound is full and hasgood response to big bass hits.

Weaknesses:
Side wings could use more space for wires pass through

Summary:
Well this is my first real system i put in my car so I am no expert by far. But have been a home audio enthusiest for years so I know what music is supose to sound like. I have a hatch back civic so that made it easy to set things up. (but I now know why they pay to install these things. Home Depot dosn'' even have a 4 gauge wire crimper. ). The setup of the amp is very simple and intuitive and easy to set up.The only gripe I have is the wing that goes on the ends of the amp The wires are so thick it limits your options on how to hide your wires due to there thickness. Well I have a Premire 7400 head unit with a set Pioneer 3-ways in the front doors and a Rockford 12" HE sub in a sealed box. I have the the amp set up in a 3 way 2 channels to the front and the rear chanel briged for the sub. Well on to how it sounds, well to all you do it your selfers and beginers the way to set up any sound system is calibrate your midrange and highs before your bass so with that done the sound coming from my front speakers was full and clear sounding with no sign of distortion even at high volume. Sub response is good and quick with no sign that it is under powerd. Overall very good quality and performance amp has yet to clip on me and I drive around all day in my job.

MA audio 100W X 4 ( was broken upon arrival to home0