Rockford Fosgate Punch 500.2

More products from Rockford Fosgate >>
Punch 500.2 MSRP: $ 630.00

- 125W x 2 channels
- MOSFET devices.
- Mehsa heat dissipation technology.
- Nomad active protection circuit.
- Topaz ground isolation circuit.
- Bass boost.
- Cast aluminum heatsink.

Casey

March 5, 2002

Review 1 of 1 , from Sacramento, CA

Price Paid:  $255.00 from ubid

Strengths:
good clean power, no distortion from engine, adjustable crossover, excellent price, remote bass control

Weaknesses:
no pre-outs so you can''t "daisy chain" another amp, bought it refurbished so Rockford Fozgate''s warranty is only for 90 days

Summary:
I am so glad I purchased this amp. Had an old school MTX amp that was just not pushing my 12" MTX 5000s. That is not to diss on MTX, the amp was all I could afford at the time and didn''t have much power. After much shopping around I went with the RF. Saw it for as much as $450 but got it for $250 from Ubid. I saw then new on Ebay for around $270. This amp kicks hard! I couldn''t believe the difference it made on my subs. This amp has never shut down on me despite pushing it pretty hard for hours. I love having the remote bass control mounted up front so I can make adjustments to the sound on the fly. For the price, I don''t think you can find much better.