Alpine CDA-5755 In-Dash Add-on CD Player

Darren

May 23, 2002

Review 1 of 1 , from Tucson, AZ

First shipment of model

Strengths:
Great sound as you expect from Alpine. Great appearance factor to add to any car with a din and a half opening. Lots of power to push your music through wahtever speakers you want.

Weaknesses:
Too pretty (almost got in three accidents looking at the display when I first got it) Little on the expensive side (the prices are better now, and it is all worth the money no matter what you are paying for it.)

Summary:
I had this Alpine stereo for about a year. It was a great unit. It got stilen out of my car of course the one time I left the face plate on it. While I did have it, the stereo never once skipped. The sound was great combined with my factory speakers and even better with my alpine speaker setup that I got. It is a beautiful unit. I think it is the best performing and the best looking 1.5 din on the market. I am looking into getting another one here soon.