Rockford Fosgate RFX9200 CD Player

stopdrpnro

September 17, 2002

Price Paid:  $139.00 from ebay

rfx9200

Strengths:
looks good, motrized face is cool, remote impresses ur friends

Weaknesses:
can't think of any

Summary:
got this thing for 139 on ebay and it's pretty nice. the silver look makes it look expensive and the remote is a plus but who's that lazy? lots of features including 3 pairs of outputs plus 1 input,u get the remote, cd text, motorized face all in this nice package. i can't say anything about the built in amp because i have the factory infinity amp runing the speakers. everything is up to par

infinty facotry deck , pioneer

SpyderVenom

July 5, 2002

Strengths:
Wireless remote Solid quality and detail

Weaknesses:
Very flashy, which really isn't a weakness... it just attracts attention. Older factory speakers just don't cut it with its power.

Summary:
After contemplating buying the 9400 with MP3 support or another Eclipse (I miss my baby), I decided it wasn't worth the extra money. I love the 3 pre-outs with sub control. Never buy a receiver without a remote.... you will not know how you ever lived without one.

Eclipse 5320R - Some punks stoled it.

Justin

July 3, 2002

Review 3 of 4 , from Warren, MI

Price Paid:  $139.00 from eBay

Summary:
Fosgate has done what they always do, create a powerful and beautiful product. This CD player is top of the line in both quality and looks. The motorized flip down face works great, and the whole thing looks great, too. Powers all of my speakers very strongly.

Steve Kownslar

May 2, 2002

Review 4 of 4 , from Dallas

Price Paid:  $156.00 from U-Bid

2001 9200

Strengths:
Cool motorized face, clear and uncluttered sound,alot of FM presets and a remote to boot. Plays CDR with ease.

Weaknesses:
The dealer in Arlington, TX who scared me out of having them do the installation because he was slighty angered by the fact of what I paid.

Summary:
After shopping at the local stores ie; Fry''''s, Circuit City, Car Toys and the like, I decided to try my luck on U-Bid. This model,as far as I know is still being sold at your local authorized Rockford Fosgate dealer. My unit has worked flawlessly since installing the unit. It has alot of power and I doubt that I will be adding a amplifier, as it is plenty loud inside my Camry already. Perhaps, I am not the car audio expert as my experience lies in Home class A and AB electronics. With Musical Design, Forte'''', Thiel and a killer DAC from Electronic Visionary Systems. I feel I know what real music is.

Pioneer, Blaupunt,and the overpriced Bose system in my Acura.