Cadence Ultradriv CWM6 Kit

More products from Cadence >>
Ultradriv CWM6 Kit MSRP: $ 299.00

•Unique aluminum alloy bullet phasing plug. •Edge-wound Kapton voice coils •Wire Mesh Grills & Installation Hardware

greg cook

May 24, 2001

Review 1 of 1 , from rhinelander

2001

Strengths:
These components have fantastic sounding midbass. I have them installed into my door panels with full length wood baffle boards and the sound is great for the price paid.

Weaknesses:
The tweeters can be a bit harsh at times and the mids will pop at higher volumes. I need to cross them over at 125hz to play them at very high volumes. I liked the vocals from mb quarts better.

Summary:
I have about 4 days on my current install using all cadence speakers and orion xtreme amps. Because of the volume I am looking for I may try some hcca components. With a little more dialing on the system this may change.

I have had a few year old set of Polk audio mm and a set of mb quartz 216 installed in the same matter. For the money they are great and could sound good as a stand alone factory upgrade.