Jensen JTS82

Hector Franceschini

September 13, 2013

Price Paid:  $40.00 from 3rd Part New

2003 JTS82

Strengths:
Solid high performing bass, good sized box, easy maimtenance

Weaknesses:
none, could use a Jensen logo on the speaker

Summary:
Naturally, Jensen is going to be a recognized brand. The 8" Jensen bass tube system is portable & very easy to install. It is extremely light weight & perfectly sized for compact areas. It has a well made speaker grill & cross bar. It booms & although the speaker itself doesn't have fancy logos, it is perfect for my sports car. What I like about the bass tube is that is has a beautiful speaker grill & cross bar, in addition to being compact. It is 100 times better than making a wooden box & will always be cleaner than making a wooden box.

Kicker 10" Impulses, Rockford Fosgate CD player, Boss 8" sub-woofer, Alpine amp, 100 Jensen amp, Boss 150 amp, 6.5" Jensen 3-Way, 4x10 Performance Teknique 3-Way, & 2-Way 4x6 Pioneer speakers (replaced).

reggie brumsey

February 17, 2003

Review 2 of 3 , from riverside,ca

Price Paid:  $60.00 from on-line

jts82

Strengths:
good quality of build. I play it hard, daily

Weaknesses:
It pops sometimes, and there is a litte distortion.

Summary:
Over all I think this is pretty desent sub-woofer for the size and money. I have it hooked up to a RF 120rmX1 at 2ohms. It set behind me in the back of my pick-up, and it hits good with the volume half way up. It pops sometimes when I'm listing to rap on a good burn cd.

orion. pioneer. hollywood sounds. jbl

Guchi Pascual

February 16, 2002

Review 3 of 3 , from Las Vegas, NV, USA

Price Paid:  $59.00 from Wal-Mart

2001

Strengths:
Very compact and affordable add-on for those whoose looking for subs w/ box under $60. Uses dual voice coil. Just right amount of bass that''s not intrusive to other cars.

Weaknesses:
Small and not powerful enough for weak sounding CDs. Only one 8" sub.

Summary:
I own a 2001 Mustang GT Conv. with MACH460. Great sounding stock system but I want more thump! My budget for a subs is not a priority and I used my stock amps(email me how I did it-josenah@hotmail.com). Now I can FEEL the sound and all my friends are liking it. Also when the top is up the bass is not intrusive to other cars.

Stock Ford MACH460 System.