Kicker COMP VR 12`s

Chad

April 18, 2011

Price Paid:  $125.00 from Brandsmart

2011 Kicker Comp VR

Summary:
I have one 12 Comp VR in a ported box in the back seat of my 03 Silverado and it vibrates my truck and those around it. This sub hits every pitch of bass i throw at it. It handles low bass with a smooth flowing vibration and will slam the hardest beats. Example, Lemonade by Gucci. Disgusting. this sub hits very clean, no distortion. The bass key will be all the way down and the sub still vibrates everything in the truck.

Sinninagain71

December 23, 2010

Price Paid:  $160.00 from Best buy

2010 Vr comp twelves 2ohm

Strengths:
They are priced well, and they freaking POUND!

Weaknesses:
None. You just have to be smarter than the speakers.

Summary:
I have had these speakers for about three months, and at first I had them in a sealed box, with a crunch 1100 watt amp bridged to push them. And they straight pounded. Then I got greedy for more sound and put them into a porter box, without giving them time to adjust I pounded them until I blew one. The speaker failed because I was stupid. So I bought all new stuff. I still have the kickers in a ported box, but I am now pushing them with a JL audio G1700 series monoblock amp. And they hit like you wouldnt believe. I would recommend these speakers to anyone! You can't go wrong. Kicker kicks some serious a_ _!

None.

Martin Q

October 24, 2010

Price Paid:  $100.00 from Circuit City

1997 Comp 4 Ohms

Strengths:
Hold a lot of "POWER"

Weaknesses:
None

Summary:
I have this pair for 3 years on my 2002 Maxima.I haved for last 3 years on 2 small sealled boxes, and they sound ok. 2 days ago 10/22/2010,after some web research I build a vented box my self (16 1/2h x 16 1/2d x 36w). What a diference, I haved to admit, they sound almost as powerfull as my old Punch P2 15" (THAT SOME BODY TAKED WITH OUT PERMIT OUT OF MY CAR JA, JA)
I have a Dual 2 din dvd,Clarion 746 eq, P3002 (PUNCH) amp bridge to push the 12 Kickers a 4ch Power Acustic 400w pushing 4 6 1/2 panasonic 3 way 220w and a Punch Fanatic 6x9 200w 3 way. Everything on my car shakes and sound lose now. In just 2 days. I haved the same sound system for 3 years, but with the change to the vented box the bass sound 3 times more powerfull

15" Pyramid, 10" Kenwood, 10" Punch HE and my favorites (BUT TOO BIG) 15" P2

PORKCHOP

March 22, 2010

Price Paid:  $20.00 from Future Shop

2010 Junk

Strengths:
Well it made a very big boom!!

Weaknesses:
After the big boom it fell apart.

Summary:
I would never recommend nor will I purchase any product from this supplier. I felt violated that a company would take advantage of my well being, buy pushing this product on to me. It is no different than what the Germans did to the Jews.For now on I will study history with a passion so I do not fall into a trap like this again.

HEAD PHONES THAT THEY SELL YOU ON THE AIRLINE.

revan3880881

March 11, 2010

Price Paid:  $300.00 from Friend

kicker comp vr 12 in 4-ohm

Strengths:
Great Bass

Weaknesses:
Makes my lights dim. Need to use a compositor.

Summary:
This is awsome for a lot of bass, running a 1,000watt alpine amp. Looking forward to using a ported box!