Meguiars Gold Class Clear Coat Liquid Wax

More products from Meguiars >>
Gold Class Clear Coat Liquid Wax MSRP: $

Regardless of what paint you have, this wax will dramatically darken the color, bring out the full richness of the paint and create clear, sharp reflections unlike anything you've ever experienced.

Hersh

May 12, 2010

Price Paid:  $15.00 from Canadian Tire

2004 Caravan

Strengths:
Easy on easy off, no white powder
smells good

Weaknesses:
none

Summary:
Great product, reasonably priced,
fantastic shine , love it

Turtle wax

Tony

April 21, 2009

Price Paid:  $10.00 from walmart

2009 xterra

Strengths:
darkens and enriches red colors.

Weaknesses:
does not last like i wish it would

Summary:
This has been the only wax i have ever used and nothing will ever convince me of using another wax.

none

Donovan

October 28, 2007

Price Paid:  $10.00 from WalMart

2003 Meguiar's gold car wax

Strengths:
Very High Shine. Goes on easy. Smells good.

Weaknesses:
Takes some time to buff out.

Summary:
For years I always used Mothers brand car wax, which was excellent. They were out of it at the store this time, so I decided to try Meguiar's. I applied it to my 2003 yellow corvette. It went on easy and smelled good too. After buffing it out I was blown away at the shine! Way brighter than the Mothers product. And the chrome wheels had never shined as bright. I highly recommend this product and will continue to use it.

Mothers Car wax

96_redZ28

June 30, 2003

Review 4 of 12 , from Tenessee

Price Paid:  $895.00 from Auto - Zone

96 Camaro Z-28

Strengths:
Leaves paint looking very deep and rich. Excellent beading of water when I wash it.

Weaknesses:
None

Summary:
I have always liked their waxes and polishes, but I was amazed at the results I got from this stuff. It went on easy and came off even easier.

3M Imperial hand glaze

Jmacr

June 4, 2003

Review 5 of 12 , from Mauston, WI, United States

Summary:
I will stand by Meguiar products as a whole, but not this wax. I have found that it turns to a thick chalky form if left in cracks (which is the first thing I learned as a detailer not to do.) It is not a cleaner wax and performs nowhere near a cleaner wax. After finishing a wax job on a vehicle, much extra bufing with my orbital buffer to get the grit feeling off. No doubt that it looks pleasing to the eye, but People like to feel their vehicles(and I always trail them with a buffing cloth wiping away finger prints.) For the price I say that this wax is not worth it, the cleaner wax would be a better choice. If you have a lot of time I would go with the three step wax.