Flowmaster 80 Series Muffler

More products from Flowmaster >>
80 Series Muffler MSRP: $

Specially designed for applications where the muffler must be mounted transversely behind the rear axle, either to match an OE system or for increased ground clearance, the 80 Series is a true crossflow with single or dual inlet/dual outlet configurations. The 80 Series produces an aggressive muscle car sound.
- 1982-99 Camaro & Firebird
- Buick Grand Nationals and T-Types
- Street Rods and whenever ground clearance is an issue

Stephen Jakes

November 1, 2008

Price Paid:  $80.00 from Summit Racing Equipm

1990 Ponticac Trans Am 80 Series Crossflow muffler

Strengths:
Great Idle tone! Mild Power Increase that you can defenitely feel and hear over stock setup. Sounds great throughout the power band and quiets down for cruising speeds.

Weaknesses:
Can't Find a weakness! Sounds great and is very durable.

Summary:
I've had this muffler on my car for over three years and I cant get enough of how great it sounds. Its not too loud and not too quiet. Over time, the driver will say that their car is not loud enough but others notice how loud it is. This muffler is very durable, sounds great with low and high rpms!!

Flowmaster super 40, Flowmaster 40 series, Dynomax Turbo muffler, Pace setter muffler.

Julz

June 29, 2007

Price Paid:  $80.00 from wundercarparts

1986 Camaro Iroc-z LB9

Strengths:
ALL

Weaknesses:
None

Summary:
The sound is amazing, every V8 camaro guys should have this muffler.

Im very proud of my purchase
and trust wundercarparts

stock

Casey

February 13, 2007

Price Paid:  $500.00 from VIP

1992 RS Camaro

Strengths:
Nice deep agressive sound
They can hear you coming from a distance

Weaknesses:
when reving up all the way can sound crapy

Summary:
I have a 1992 V6 RS camaro and the 80 series muffler sounds very nice I get complements from kids at school and at other places Deep agressive sound Really nice to hear roaring doen the highway.

All flowmaster baby

Keith

October 30, 2006

Price Paid:  $355.00 from guy through s.s.r ra

1989 Camaro iroc-z

Strengths:
better air flow

Weaknesses:
humming

Summary:
I bought my car and the guy who owned it just had a muffler place put a regular muffler on it. It was loud but, but the way it was set up there was no power in the exhaust.. So i purchased the flowmaster full exhaust and not a big change but there is more power. I have to be honest and say that the muffler place muffler was louder but it still sounds good. Also I wish i could buy a borla but way to much money but it is awesome in the way it sounds, you can change the power and noise levels on it, but anyway good luck on your purchase!!

none

KamaroKidRS

June 20, 2006

Price Paid:  $150.00 from Local Muffler Shop

1991 Camaro RS

Strengths:
Sound - Sounds like a real muscle car, like the ones in the movies.
A lot more people look in my direction now.
I'm very satisfied. I'll spread the word.

Weaknesses:
None.

Summary:
I love this muffler. I was a little unsure by some of the comments posted but I'm glad I got it done. The sound is amazing I haven't stopped smiling since I got it. Everytime I start my car up I expect an average muffler but instead I get a Flowmaster! I can feel my feet vibrate everytime I push on the gas, even a little bit.

I did notice my car doesnt kick in as much as it used to when i put the pedal to the floor, BUT I can get to a higher top speed with lower RPMs.

( I did set off an alarm in the parking lot of Best Buy today! )

Stock