Trust MX Series Muffler

More products from Trust >>
MX Series Muffler MSRP: $

Add performance to your car with the Trust MX Series Muffler.

Kyle Febus

May 21, 2003

Review 1 of 3 , from Cincinnati, OH

Price Paid:  $400.00 from Ebay.com

91 Honda Accord

Strengths:
Looks beautiful, sounds great, and fits my car perfect!

Weaknesses:
The only weakness that i can find is that there name Trust isn't that popular here in the united states, people have only heard of Greddy, but i hope that the name gets around.

Summary:
I absolutly love this exhaust, i have had several exhaust systems and so far this may be my favorite. I have a Blitz exhaust on my integra, but i love the tone and look of this exhaust much better!

Greddy SP, Blitz SR, Greddy Power Extreme

Kyle Febus

May 21, 2003

Review 2 of 3 , from Cincinnati, OH

Price Paid:  $400.00 from Ebay.com

91 Honda Accord

Strengths:
Looks beautiful, sounds great, and fits my car perfect!

Greddy SP, Blitz SR, Greddy Power Extreme

Ken

June 23, 2001

Review 3 of 3 , from San Francisco

1986 Toyota Corolla GTS

Strengths:
Perfect fit. Very nice finish. Nice deep tone. Great craftsmanship.

Weaknesses:
Cost bank!

Summary:
This is sort of a strange deals.......I originally ordered the Greddy Power Extreme exhaust system for my car, but they shipped the MX instead. After looking at the MX and I liked the way it looked and deceided to go for it because I heard that the Power Extreme will rub speed bumps because of it's giant size muffler. Overall, I love the low deep tone. I added a high flow cat at the same time, I can notice a small amount of added power after 4000 rpm.

I used Trust/Greddy exhaust before and liked the sound and performance of it. I was going to get the HKS Hiper, but I think Greddy makes the best exhaust.