Allstate Insurance

More products from Allstate >>
Insurance MSRP: $

Whether you have a spotless driving record, acquired some blemishes over time, or just received your drivers license, the Allstate family of companies offers a range of products and services. In fact, one of every eight vehicles in the U.S. is insured with Allstate.

rk

March 13, 2013

2009 toyota matrix

Strengths:
They dont know what they are doing

Weaknesses:
increase insurance 3 times in 2 monthof starting without any reason now my insurance in 1000$ higher per year compare to my old company

Summary:
never done work right ,went their office 3 times before starting insurance and still they cant enter my record correctly fad up too much woth this company no body listen.
you got the quotation sign by the manager still after 2 week they send you notice of rate change WTF. after starting i cant switch now.

Shirley

September 12, 2012

Strengths:
They paid a reasonable amount of money for our car after I was rear-ended.

Weaknesses:
They barely paid any of my medical bills even though we had a high amount for medical bills. I was sent for an "independent" medical exam to a doc who had a one star rating. The doc was a joke and so was the exam! We decided to drop our insurance with Allstate given the bad experience we had with them.

Summary:
I would not ever do business with Allstate again.

Allstate

March 13, 2012

Price Paid:  $7000.00 from Prequaltiy Preowned

2005 Ford

Summary:
I have had my insurance with Allstate for 12 years, without an accident, multiple cars, homeowners and renters insurance. My daughter gets into an accident and the car gets totaled. Might I add, I was not given a choice, they said there was no way to fix it. They allowed me to choose the collision center and said it would not matter. NOW, they are saying since I chose the collision center and they do not accept the charges, they are taking it out of my settlement for the car!

I was told they would cover these charges and now they do not want to pay. I am not sure what I have been paying premiums for if I have to pay for everything! They cheated me, and if this review changes your mind about Allstate. I want to call/email them and tell them that you changed your mind about them because of Claim # 0218736346

I want them to know they just did not lose one customer for what they have done.

Josi

February 6, 2012

2001 Lexus

Strengths:
ALLstate does not pay any claims. They spent too much money for advertisement. It's just wasting money to by Allstate insurance. They don't pay for your loss.

SHEKHAR

January 6, 2012

2011 sonata

Summary:
I start auto insurence with allstate and to get the insurance card I had to call them more than 10 times and finally I received after 6 months when I had to renew the polocy. I drove my car without insurence card and just the printout of the proof of insurance that they email me. My employee ask for my insurance card but I couldn't provide and had to lie that I loose the card and have order new one. I didnt want to change my insurer so I keep continue with allstate another 6 months and before 1 months to end that 6 months period they mailed me that my insurance is increase without any reasons. so i decided to switch to another insurer and inform them 1 month ahead of time that I am gonna end insurance with them and reconform that if i have to call again to cancel it, but the person whom i talk said i dont need to. To be in the safe side I called a day before my insurance ends and reconform that my insurance would end the day after and the person said it is in the system. BUT 2 DAYS AFTER MY BANK ACCOUNT WAS AUTOMATICALLY CHARGED FOR SIX MONTHS SO I CALLED ALLSTATE REGARDING THIS MATTER. THE GUY I SPEAK WITH NAME ALI TOLD ME THAT I WOULD BE REFUND WITHIN 24 HOURS TO MAXIMUM 48 HOURS. I RECONFORM WITH HIM THAT I NEED MY MONEY TO PAY MY BILLS AND WOULD NEED AFTER 2 DAYS. HE ASSURE ME ABOUT IT BUT I DIDNT SEE THE REFUND EVEN AFTER 4 DAYS. SO I CALLED ALLSTATE AGAIN AND THEY TOLD ME THAT ITS GONNA TAKE ONE MONTHS TO GET MY MONEY BACK. THEN I ASK TO TALK TO THE SUPERVISOR AND THE SUPERVISOR TOLD ME HE CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT AND I HAD TO WAIT FOR ABOTHE ONE WEEK AT LEAST AND TRY TO TELL ME THAT IT WAS MY MISTAKE THAT I DIDNT INFORM THEM AT LEAST 5 DAYS BEFORE. WHEN I TOLD HIM I HAD INFORM THEM ONE MONTH AHEAD OF TIME AND HE REPLIED THEY DONT DO THAT ONE MONTHS BEFORE. I HAD TO DEAL WITH TOO MANY THINGS AND COULDNT USE MY OWN MONEY AND ALSO HAD TO PAY LATE CHARGE FEE DUE TO LATE PAYMENT OF MY BILLS.SO I WOULD SAY STAY AWAY FROM ALLSTATE AND TRY TO FIND SOMEONE ELSE. THEY HAVE POOR POOR POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.