Geico Direct Insurance

More products from Geico Direct >>
Insurance MSRP: $

Your auto insurance is really a package of seven primary coverages, which together make up a standard auto policy. Each of these coverages has its own separate premium. There also are other add-on coverages such as GEICO Multi-Risk Physical Damage Insurance and Emergency Road Service protection available for additional premium costs.

Lisa

June 10, 2012

none

Strengths:
Insurance went down. For nine years they were nice.

Weaknesses:
Bullies

Summary:
I had Geico from 200-2010. Finances hit. Couldn't pay the lease payment or insurance. They made me pay until the car was picked up that I gave up, a car I wasn't and couldn't drive because it didn't work. What sense is there paying insurance on a car you can't drive! Then they illegally threatened to take my license. I had them for 10 years and they were great until they held the economy against me. NEVER had a claim. NEVER had an accident. When I ever get another car, Geico will not be ones to consider even though they said c'mon back.

Greg Bell

April 14, 2012

2005 Pontiac Sunfire

Strengths:
The gecco(SP?)

Weaknesses:
The stupid commercial comparing liquids - Geico tastes good - 'other' insurance tastes bad!

Summary:
I would not even ask for aquote based on that commercial - absurd

alijbg

February 16, 2012

Strengths:
Cost

Weaknesses:
Their company policies!

Summary:
I received gift cards for the holidays, used several of them to pay a months worth of my policy. The next month I went to make a payment online and find that my policy has been blocked from online access for 6 months!!! Ridiculous!!! You pay them and they get mad and lock you out of online access...really? Unbelievable. If their insurance wasn't so much less expensive than others I would move my policy just for that.

FucGeico

November 29, 2011

Strengths:
Nothing! I'm shocked to see a company like this can afford commercials with the kind of customer service that was provided to me!!! They forgot to fill out a form which led me to getting arrested, being treated like a criminal, and having to pay an extra $780. I highly recommend finding a different insurance company!!!!!!!!!

Weaknesses:

Summary:
GEICO IS ABSOLUTLY THE WORST INSURANCE AGENCY I'VE EVER DONE BUSINESS WITH!!!!!! THEY DIDN'T SAVE ME 15%, THEY COST ME OVER200%!!!!!!!!!! THEY MADE A MISTAKE AND SAID ITS MY PROBLEM!!! ABSOLUTLY HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Holmes

November 17, 2011

Weaknesses:
premium increases/ no accidents, no tickets

Summary:
Was with geico for 14 years, never had a accident, or ticket, the last 2 years they have increased my rate by 10%-20%.