Fox Rent A Car Car Rental Company

More products from Fox Rent A Car >>
Car Rental Company MSRP: $

Why pay more? Car rentals for leisure and corporate travelers at discount prices are our specialty. Fox offers car rental rates that are guaranteed to be the lowest among all major car rental companies. Whether renting an economy car, Hybrid or an SUV, experience the difference with Fox and enjoy big savings on your next trip.

Car rental customers have come to expect the highest standards of service from Fox, we consistently offer new and dependable vehicles with cheap car rental rates. Fast and friendly customer service is our highest priority. This is Fox's commitment to customer satisfaction.

Morten Als Pedersen

September 29, 2014

Strengths:
None

Weaknesses:
I have sent more than 10 e-mails.
FOX have not replied - Not one word!

Summary:
We rented two cars through FOX Rent-A-Car (for a family vacation in Turkey) with a specific size that had plenty of space for our needs.
We got two much much smaller cars that forced us to drive with large suitcases inside the cabin which is VERY dangerous.
We even had to ask friends to drive with us in their own car for 100 miles to transport our luggage.

I have written to FOX Rent-A-Car at least 10 times - but sofar no reply at all!
Please send this review to FOX Rent-A-Car.

I can of course document everything.

leonora uribe

April 26, 2014

Summary:
Wasted 2 hours dealing with inept and rude reps", Frank needs another job, since he had no customer service skills, asked for the manager, Tammie, she was even worse....they told me my that my confirmation was cancelled to jack-up the weekly rate, then they tried to give a $189.00 drop fee, then they went on break, then they left the counter, guess what I took my business elsewhere and got a great Ford with leather and all the bells & whistles for $30.00 less than Fox!

Cindy Hart

April 23, 2014

Price Paid:  $0.00 from Ontario, Ca

Compact

Strengths:
NONE- TOTALLY DISHONEST!! WONT ANSWER PHONE CALLS OR RETURN EMAILS. RUN FROM THESE PEOPLE.

Weaknesses:
Liers, dishonest, horrible.

Summary:
I rented a car thru car rentals.com and was quoted a price of 153.83. This was for 2 days!! When I got my visa bill Fox charged me $375.31! They won't return my calls or emails! I will never rent from them again!

Joe

November 13, 2013

Weaknesses:
None, they are thieves and liars

Summary:
I rent from Fox online. The reservation showed that the liability was included in the cost of the car. When we got there, they told us that we had to buy more insurance or put a $100,000 deposit on the vehicle. No way to do that, so had to either buy or go someplace else. They had us over a barrel as we needed transportation. Ended up paying more there than we could have with another more reputable agency.

Louis Parent

August 26, 2013

Price Paid:  $0.00 from Phoenix

Grand Caravan

Strengths:

Weaknesses:
True Rentalcars.com, we rented a well dented and scratched G Caravan (45293 miles) for 8 days in July from Fox rent a car in Phoenix. Feeling vibrations in the mountains between G Canyn & Phoenix, we reported it to Fox who could not provide a replacement minivan. So WE had to go to Firestone. Inspection showed 4 tires with a 0 thread depth and front and rear brakes worn out. Were told that there was immediate danger of blow out. Lost 5 hrs at the repair shop. Certainly a total absence of quality control and a dangerous lack of concern from Fox for the safety and satisfaction of their customers. Needless to say we were stressed for the rest of our 8 day vacation wondering what else could happen. No follow up from Fox event though we called custom service 5 days after the occurence. Told the story to the clerk at the airport upon check out who offered us to see the manager. But he refused and told the clerk to give us a rebate of two day rental (out of 8). Sent a complaint to Rentalcars.com who replied that they were not responsable for their suppliers and that we had to deal with Fox directlyy (is this what you call quality control?). TWrote a complaint to Fox but never heard from them.

Summary:
Wish there was a 0 star rating!