Fox Rent A Car Car Rental Company

More products from Fox Rent A Car >>
Car Rental Company MSRP: $

Why pay more? Car rentals for leisure and corporate travelers at discount prices are our specialty. Fox offers car rental rates that are guaranteed to be the lowest among all major car rental companies. Whether renting an economy car, Hybrid or an SUV, experience the difference with Fox and enjoy big savings on your next trip.

Car rental customers have come to expect the highest standards of service from Fox, we consistently offer new and dependable vehicles with cheap car rental rates. Fast and friendly customer service is our highest priority. This is Fox's commitment to customer satisfaction.

Cindy Hart

April 23, 2014

Price Paid:  $0.00 from Ontario, Ca

Compact

Strengths:
NONE- TOTALLY DISHONEST!! WONT ANSWER PHONE CALLS OR RETURN EMAILS. RUN FROM THESE PEOPLE.

Weaknesses:
Liers, dishonest, horrible.

Summary:
I rented a car thru car rentals.com and was quoted a price of 153.83. This was for 2 days!! When I got my visa bill Fox charged me $375.31! They won't return my calls or emails! I will never rent from them again!

Joe

November 13, 2013

Weaknesses:
None, they are thieves and liars

Summary:
I rent from Fox online. The reservation showed that the liability was included in the cost of the car. When we got there, they told us that we had to buy more insurance or put a $100,000 deposit on the vehicle. No way to do that, so had to either buy or go someplace else. They had us over a barrel as we needed transportation. Ended up paying more there than we could have with another more reputable agency.

Louis Parent

August 26, 2013

Price Paid:  $0.00 from Phoenix

Grand Caravan

Strengths:

Weaknesses:
True Rentalcars.com, we rented a well dented and scratched G Caravan (45293 miles) for 8 days in July from Fox rent a car in Phoenix. Feeling vibrations in the mountains between G Canyn & Phoenix, we reported it to Fox who could not provide a replacement minivan. So WE had to go to Firestone. Inspection showed 4 tires with a 0 thread depth and front and rear brakes worn out. Were told that there was immediate danger of blow out. Lost 5 hrs at the repair shop. Certainly a total absence of quality control and a dangerous lack of concern from Fox for the safety and satisfaction of their customers. Needless to say we were stressed for the rest of our 8 day vacation wondering what else could happen. No follow up from Fox event though we called custom service 5 days after the occurence. Told the story to the clerk at the airport upon check out who offered us to see the manager. But he refused and told the clerk to give us a rebate of two day rental (out of 8). Sent a complaint to Rentalcars.com who replied that they were not responsable for their suppliers and that we had to deal with Fox directlyy (is this what you call quality control?). TWrote a complaint to Fox but never heard from them.

Summary:
Wish there was a 0 star rating!

John Pickard

June 25, 2013

Price Paid:  $0.00 from Fox Rental Car

Summary:
I reserved a full size car from Fox Rental Car Orlando for 10 days for $227.21.When I pick up the car, I told the rental agent that I did not want any insurance coverage from Fox. I initialed the line she said that declined additional insurance. That line actually read “By initialing here I agree to purchase each of the above coverage and that I declined any other coverage I have been offered.” Four days later when my credit card was charged $549.68, I went back to Fox Rental Car Orlando and confronted them about the additional $189.90 Insurance charge. When I told the station manager, Dan Snow, that I told his agent at the time that I pick up the car I did not want any additional insurance and I wanted these charges removed, he refused to give me a full credit. There rental contract is very deceptive and it is way for Fox Rental Car to fleece their customers out of additional monies. Fox Rental Car Company uses unethical and deceptive business practices.

Nicole

February 25, 2013

Strengths:
Absolutely none!

Weaknesses:
I prepaid for a rental car in full in advance, and they overbooked and had no vehicle for me upon my arrival, and they did nothing to resolve the issue. I am still trying to get my money back.

Summary:
Terrible! Do not book with them!