BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW NT Tire

Kurt

April 12, 2009

Price Paid:  $300.00 from Americas tire

2004 Corvette

Strengths:
Excellent traction, great looks and so far the mileage is excellent, more that I thought I could get from a tire like this.

Weaknesses:
More noisy than the stock, but handles much, much better.

Summary:
Good traction and mileage

Michelin Pilot Sports, good tire also.

David

October 8, 2008

Price Paid:  $185.00 from On line

2006 g-Force T/A KDW

Strengths:
Good traction. Cool looks.

Weaknesses:
No durability. High Price.

Summary:
Worst tire I've ever owned. Toyota Tundra TSS came stock with 20" Toyo tires which wore down in about 20k miles. I thought I'd spend a little more to get a better tire. Not the case! I spent more but the g-Force tires have weak side walls. The first week I had the tires a side wall blew out after rubbing a curb in a drive through. 6 months later a side wall blew out after rubbing a curb during parallel parking. The Toyo tires gave me no trouble. I'm now looking for a used replacement tire to get me by until I can replace all 4 tires with a different manufacturer. I had Goodrich comp T/A's on a vehicle years ago and had the same problems. I'll never buy Goodrich again. Great traction. No durability.

sureshotqxc

May 18, 2008

Price Paid:  $660.00 from Fastlane

2004 BF Goodrich KDW NT

Strengths:
Superb wet traction
Good dry tyraction
Good cornering

Weaknesses:
Noisy

Summary:
I bought these tires specifically for Taraga Newfoundland, a 2200 km paved road rally spanning 5 days. These tires were selected for cornering and dry and wet traction and tehy perform in all areas. You can get tires that are better in individual areas but lacking in others. These are an excellent blend of all features with truly outstanding wet traction. The only negative thing that can be said for them is that they are quite noisy. Definitely not a touring tire but hard to beat for an all round performance tire.

Goodyear RA's