BF Goodrich Lifesaver A/W

More products from BF Goodrich >>
Lifesaver A/W MSRP: $

Confident all-season traction combined with a 50,000 Mile Manufacturer's Limited Treadlife Warranty make this an excellent all-around performer. The wide profile and full width tread provide stable handling and even wear, and the computer derived tread design maximizes traction while minimizing noise. Available in 13-15 inch sizes.

tonylupo

May 22, 2006

Summary:
i have a question. how inportant is it to have the arrow on the tire, turn in the right direction

Chuck

December 16, 2000

More than 3 years

Review 2 of 4 , from Spring Hill, Florida

94 Plymouth Voyager

Strengths:
Excellent rain traction on corners and no hydroplaning on straightaways. Long lasting tread. I have never had a flat, blowout, or sustained any damage with them. I trust them.

Weaknesses:
can't think of any

Summary:
I use these on my wife's minivan and my daughter's neon. I wouldn't have them drive on anything else. Get them if you care for safety. I would pay more than I do for them. I drive a Bronco II, so I am going to choose another tire for it, due to wanting a sportier all terrain tire, but still am looking for a BF Goodrich. Good company.

Plenty before settling on these. Had Generals, Continentals, you name it. Some were so so and some plain scared me in the rain.

Stephen and Donna

October 12, 2000

More than 3 years

Review 3 of 4 , from Randolph, NJ, USA

Chevy Cavalier

Strengths:
handled well in all weather, we've put on over 60,000 miles and are just looking to replace them now

Weaknesses:
None

Summary:
These are the original tires that came with the car and we're looking to get the exact same ones to replace them. Overall they seem to be great tires for the money.

None

Stan

June 14, 2000

1 to 3 years

Review 4 of 4 , from Jacksonville

1995 Pathfinder

Strengths:
Nothing at all, worn down in 1.5 years to the bone.

Weaknesses:
Everything

Summary:
I paid $50 a peice, a tire store recommended them, i want my money back!

It's really bad