BF Goodrich Scorcher T/A

More products from BF Goodrich >>
Scorcher T/A MSRP: $ 114.00

Combining pyrotechnic performance with incendiary appearance, the Scorcher™ T/A® provides an ultra high level of handling. And full-tread-depth ribs of color that refresh as the tire wears. H- and V-speed rated, and available in the latest 16-,17- and 18-inch sizes for the fast-growing performance tire markets, Scorcher™ T/A® is the Next Big Thing in high-performance tires.

John Hollabaugh

July 24, 2012

Price Paid:  $0.00 from on car when bought

1995 integra gsr

Strengths:
good tire. griped very well, thought car was on rails..

Weaknesses:
n/a

Summary:
I want more with red strips. bring them back or specal make me some please..

n/a

Gordon

August 26, 2009

Price Paid:  $150.00 from Buddy

1968 Camaro

Strengths:
Good and Sticky when heated

Weaknesses:
"Smoke Ring" peeling off

Summary:
We'll I bought these from a buddy that had put 50 miles on them. They do get nice and tacky on a burn out but the "Smoke Ring" is comming off. I asked my tire dealer about this and she said that is why they stopped making them.

Komo, G-Sport

mmouzakitis

October 20, 2008

Price Paid:  $120.00 from Discount Tire Center

2007 bf goodrich, scorchers

Strengths:
They still look brind new after 6000 miles.

Weaknesses:
Like riding in a boat over 80.

Summary:
I don't like these tires, from day one on the highway doing 80 i felt like i was in a boat. I don't feel the car holds well in the rain, and I got a thumping sound after 2000 miles. The Tires are defects. I don't want to by them again.

mejim707

March 29, 2004

Price Paid:  $400.00 from TFT

2003 Scorcher T/A

Strengths:
Great grip! Even while cornering at 145mph while flipping the car down a hill these babies really grab the trees and rocks and send you on your way.

Weaknesses:
They don't look that good after driving through the mud.

Summary:
Great Tire! This tire was more than I expected from day one. They grip very well holding the road in great in dry and wet. Not good in winter as expected. Cornering is a breeze. They feel is nothing but grip. You trully knowthat these things are not going to let your car go. They hold to well. I always try and avoid pot holes but you can't miss them all. Even large ones this tire seems to hold up well giving a soft bump and not a cluck or ding on the rim like other tires I've used.

None to talk about.

Rudy Turnbough

May 7, 2003

Review 5 of 9 , from Anchorage, Alaska

95 Seville STS

Strengths:
As advertized! A great road tire! The side walls are excellent under stress. Braking and turning are perfect for all road situations. The tire holds ever thing from the road to air!

Weaknesses:
I haven't found any yet.

Summary:
I find the Scorcher series tires to preform well above what I expected. As with any "profile tire" you have to be careful of road problems. I find them to displace water extremely well in "high speed" trips. The wear is less than what I expected with this type of tread. Over all I'm extremely pleased with my purchase.

A couple of other brands, I don't want to mention names. However I'm sold with BF Goodrich.