Falken ZE-329

• 5 High Void Circumferential grooves

JC

April 23, 2012

2007 Mazda 6

Strengths:
Cheap. They are round and made of rubber - i think.

Weaknesses:
Worst tire I've owned.

Summary:
I had this tires on for 1 1/2 and about 20,000 miles...they were cheap - that is about the only good point. I didn't realize how bad the ride was until I replaced these tires. Spend a little more and get some Kuhmos or Hankook.

Kuhmo Escta ASX, Hankook V2

Harrison

February 9, 2012

Price Paid:  $0.00 from wheel works

1990 da integra

Strengths:
Great overall traction in wet and dry. Decent tread life.

Weaknesses:
none

Summary:
Have had these tires for the past few years, and aside from the less than advertised tread life, these are great tires. I am currently at 5/32 on all four tires and have been rotating them on schedule. Somewhat noisy but I honestly don't know what a super quiet tire sounds like. Noise is expected from a softer compount tire so no real complaints. I plan on getting Falkens on all my vehicles and push these tires on my customers. So far no one has complained and that says a lot.

Goodyear eagle.

Vinny

January 29, 2011

Price Paid:  $90.00 from VIP

2001 SAAB 9-5

Strengths:
NONE

Weaknesses:
Horrible tread life, poor traction in snow and rain.

Summary:
I bought these tires new in April 2010. The sales expert said that they were really great tires. Well it is now January 2011 and the tread is less than 1/8 of an inch! And I've only put 14,000 miles on them! I have owned my car for almost 6 years and have gone through 2 sets of tires but these are by far the WORST tires as far as trend life goes and also they are horrible in snow and rain! So I guess if you want a set of tires that ride for less than 15,000 miles and you only drive when it's sunny out...then these are the tires for you. Don't waste the money because you will regret it.

boogaloo

January 15, 2011

Price Paid:  $88.00 from NTB

2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX

Strengths:
Good 3 Season Traction, Wet weather traction, Cornering, LOW ROLLING RESISTANCE!

Weaknesses:
Tread Life, Not a good tire in even light snow.

Summary:
These tires were on my Honda Accord when I bought it. It's a coupe with a MT and as such I expect it to deliver a sporty feel. When the tires on the car began to wear down I went to the nearest dealer and after reading reviews on tirerack, I bought a set of Firestone Firehawks to replace the Falkens. The Firestone's were awful. I felt like I was driving on Jello and that they were just not meant for a sporty car. I drove 90 miles to find a dealer who carried the Falkens and had them take off the Firestone's that I immediately took back. The drive home was the same feeling I had with the original Falkens. Responsive, Controlled cornering, and Fast. These tires have very low rolling resistance and allow you to feel confident at most speeds. All this said, this tire is poor in snow and ice. This is more of a 3 season rather than all season tire and the tread is not good for 60,000 miles. It is a softer compound that delivers the excellent traction, almost like a low profile sport tire.

Michelin, Goodyear, Firestone

Donna

November 27, 2010

Price Paid:  $93.00 from JKB Tire

2008 Kia Sportage

Strengths:
None

Weaknesses:
Loud road noise. Tires do not last in spite of the fact that they supposedly have a 60k mile warranty.

Summary:
I put these on my car in April, 2010. It is now November and the tread is shot on them. I only got 7 months and 10,000 miles out of them. I didn't even get through one winter with them. The garage said that they would not advise using them this winter. DO NOT BUY THESE TIRES!