Goodyear Eagle RS-A

More products from Goodyear >>
Eagle RS-A MSRP: $ 70.00

Goodyear designed the Eagle RS-A to excel in all conditions, and part of the success is the unique asymmetrical tread design. It delivers traction in the dry, wet and snow with consistent effectiveness. And premium sidewall styling means the RS-A looks as good as it performs.

mark perez

May 22, 2013

Price Paid:  $744.00 from goodyear canada

2010 goodyear eagle a/s

Summary:
i used these brand of tires and i got 87,000 km on it before i changed it with the same one. not bad on wet,snow and dry. i would recommend this product. if you are an aggressive driver esp. during winter season and you're not slowing down you probably ended up with accident!

shannon

February 4, 2013

Price Paid:  $0.00 from dealership

2005 Ford Focus ZX4

Strengths:
They are still on car

Weaknesses:
They SUCK and are SO EXTREMELY dangerous in winter, I live in Wisconsin, These tires came on a car I purchased from dealership, Thought at first, It was me getting used to car...Not the case. Even the lightest snow, you slide, You lift up (like floating) over snow, You have NO control. It is so scary! I have 3 kids, and have been driving winters for 10 years...THIS IS THE WORST TIRE EVER! I am getting new, good tires in a week. I have cried from being so scared driving. There is no control, or traction...Its so scary. Not to mention, these tires are VERY loud and just the worst all the way around. I wouldnt get these EVER again. The trust has been broken. I drive for my job too...NEVER again.

Summary:
They are the worst tires ever. Not for SNOW or WINTER conditions. Stay on dry land.

kim

January 28, 2013

Price Paid:  $75.00 from marthalers of glenwo

2004 saturn

Strengths:
can't find any other then they are still on my car with air in them

Weaknesses:
noisey these tires are the worst they are so noisey you can't even drown out the sound with the radio. service guy talked me into these said they were good i asked if they were nopisey they said no they lied.

Summary:
never buy these

Kellie

January 12, 2013

Price Paid:  $0.00 from Dealer

2010 Honda Civic LX

Strengths:
Good dry traction, long lasting, and inexpensive.

Weaknesses:
If you are not a good driver in the rain or snow, you may not know how to use these tires. I haven't had any problems with them in these 2.5 winters but I can see why someone not experienced would.

Summary:
I drive for work and so after 2 yrs and 5 months, I've driven 50,000 miles. I am just now replacing the tires. I don't remember having anything to complain about the tires and don't remember having any driving problems. Also they are not as expensive as the Eagle GT and LS.

Vero driver

June 23, 2012

Price Paid:  $0.00 from FL dealer

2009 Toyota Venza - Goodyear Eagle RS A

Strengths:
round, black and move my car along roads; they were free because of a "Tires For Life" promotion from dealer at time of car purchase

Weaknesses:
These are so noisy! I have never had a set of tires that make so much of a hum when driving.

Summary:
Once again, if the deal seems too good, it probably is! I am now considering replacing all four with my own money. I drive in town and on I-95 and have found no control problems. ...just noise!