Uniroyal Liberator A/T

patrick

January 9, 2014

Price Paid:  $489.00 from Walmart

2006 Chevy

Strengths:
Hydro-plane, Price, Durability

Weaknesses:
None that I have been able to find.

Summary:
Used much more expensive tires, purchased these with a very skeptical mind set. Only because a good friend recommended the tire. I purchased the Balance and Rotate package but not the road hazard. I've got over 80K on mine now and looking to buy another set. My first experience in the rain was great. I had superior traction and found myself cruising at much higher speeds with great grip. No Hydro-planing. I have the money to purchase a more expensive tire but I believe I'll stick with the Liberator. Thanks for not selling them anymore Walmart now I'm having to look for my purchase online.

Michelin always...

Bob

February 18, 2013

Price Paid:  $360.00 from Wal Mart

1992 Chev Scotsdale

Strengths:
Excellent traction on wet roads. Road noise is virtually nonexistent. Have not driven in snow yet. Very pleased so far!

Weaknesses:
Hard to find at Wal-mart since they discontinued the Liberator. Visited 3 different stores to get a set of 4 tires. They were all very helpful and knowledgeable.

Summary:
I am very satisfied with the price per tire! After doing some research, I thought I was going to have to spend 150 or more per tire, then I found the Liberator at WalMart. I got about 35 dollars off per tire because of being discontinued. Lucky to find my size!

Dayton

Matthew

January 23, 2013

1998 Dodge Dakota

Strengths:
It gets great traction when the ground is wet and muddy and also on gravel

Weaknesses:
It does not get a good grip on wet or slippery pavement when you start to accelerate

Summary:
I would keep buying these tires for off road use but i wouldn't accelerate very quickly on wet and slippery pavement

greg

December 26, 2012

Price Paid:  $350.00 from walmart

2004 f250

Strengths:

Weaknesses:
one liberator tire uncap at 75 mph, almost rolled,one uncap at 35 mph, major damage to truck, replaced two at uniroyals exspence now a huge side wall bubble ,now i find out there is a recall on liberators

Summary:
take em back

fredy roberts

November 17, 2012

Price Paid:  $120.00 from walmart

1999 ford range

Strengths:
they handle great

Weaknesses:
found none

Summary:
i am tring to find them whrer i can put bace can truck and walmart dont sale them no more.so where can i find them at.