Sanyo ECD-T8578 CD Receivers 

DESCRIPTION

Car AM/FM CD

USER REVIEWS

Showing 1-1 of 1  
[Sep 27, 2000]
Xiao Bajie

Strength:

Can re-play any disc including CD-R and CD-RW, low price among Japanese made receivers.

Weakness:

Too small buttons, especially during the night time, you won't be able to touch anything when your hands are on the wheel.

Good enough to be the best !!!
Before I bought this in-dash cd player, I called Sanyo Customer Service asking if this ECD-T85xx series would re-play home-burnt CDRs, they said NO. Anyway I paid $100 for Sanyo ECD-T8579 with free wiring harness, antenna cable and mounting kit, from 800.com, really a good deal. And to my surprise, it will take any kind of CDs, including CDRs and CDRWs, what a great cd player!!! Sound quality is good, detachable panel is cute, illuminator is nice. Only the buttons are small, not easy to reach...

Similar Products Used:

JVC in-dash cd player is good, but won't read any CD-R and CD-RW disc, AudioVox sucks, it takes any disc, but won't last long time, stop working completely after one month I bought it.

OVERALL
RATING
VALUE
RATING
Showing 1-1 of 1  

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved.

carreview.com and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

Other Web Sites in the ConsumerReview Network:

mtbr.com | roadbikereview.com | carreview.com | photographyreview.com | audioreview.com