Bazooka RX-T1 Subwoofers

Bazooka RX-T1 Subwoofers 

DESCRIPTION

The triangular shape allows you to fit multiple woofers closer together for maximum kick from minimum space — and to fit a single sub where no sub has gone before. The threaded pole piece vent accepts a CHIL plug (optional), allowing the optional CHIL liquid cooling kit to pump cooling fluid into the center of the woofer's motor assembly, increasing power handling capability.

• Triangular polypropylene cone with oversized rubber surround
  • Reinforced basket
  • Power range: 50-200 watts RMS
  • Peak power handling 450 watts
  • Frequency range: 20-1000 Hz
  • SPL: 85 dB
  • Top-mount depth: 6"
  • Optional liquid-cooling system improves power handling (to 300 watts RMS) and extends woofer life
  • Sealed box volume: 0.6 cubic feet
  • Ported box volume: 1.0 cubic feet

USER REVIEWS

Showing 1-1 of 1  
[Jan 04, 2006]
Pksih
Model Reviewed: Bazooka RX-T1

Strength:

Flexiable size, big magnet,great design, built tough, strong output.

Weakness:

none yet

This is a dynamic little speaker.Was skeptical @ first buy it's size but hearing is believing, this speaker is not only teeth rattiling loud but very flexiable w/ range.(2 in a Sealed enclousure) I'm extremely impressed w/ the sound quality. I've had a many speakers and this goes up there w/ the best. At first I used a Blaupunkt2150(8ohms x 2)to push them and they hit really hard. Now I have a MTX250d(4ohms moono) and not only do they hit but drop for days.(Awsome amp)And the MTX does this w/out breaking a sweat.I was looking for reviews on this speaker and found little so i'm writing some for you....

Similar Products Used:

Rockford DVC10 a top competitor.Boss IQ10 decent speaker for the money.

OVERALL
RATING
VALUE
RATING
Showing 1-1 of 1  

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved.

carreview.com and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

Other Web Sites in the ConsumerReview Network:

mtbr.com | roadbikereview.com | carreview.com | photographyreview.com | audioreview.com